What we must believe is Dr Ford story is true

Dr. Ford was probably stupid enough to think this would be her ticket to celebrity and fortune, the same way that Anita Hill did. It must have never occurred to her that some people would be offended by her actions and respond by threatening to kill her.

2 Likes

The two cases are completely differentā€¦

If thatā€™s the best youā€™ve got then donā€™t waste my time please.

That is a large part of the story, the media is not reporting the obvious flaws. The willfully, woefully ignorant left believe Ford because they are told they should. Donā€™t listen to rational arguments, believe what we tell you to believe, is the media slogan.

1 Like

ā€¦and the dems got the two repub senators who have a penchant for siding with the dems on many issues, Sen. Susan Collins and Sen. Lindsey Graham, to not only stand by the side of their fellow Republicans, but to be two of the most outspoken supporters.

Not only that, but it seems even Robert Redford has come out on the side of the repubs, by voicing his opposition to the mean spriitness and vileness that the Senate dems displayed.

ā€œTonight, for the first time I can remember, I feel out of place in the country I was born into and the citizenship Iā€™ve loved my whole life. For weeks Iā€™ve watched with sadness as our civil servants have failed us, turning toward bigotry, mean-spiritedness, and mockery as the now-normal tools of the trade.

ā€œHow can we expect the next generation to step up and serve, to be interested in public life, and to aspire to get involved when all we show them is how to spar, attack, and destroy each other?

ā€œBut I want to encourage you to dig deep for hope and civility right nowā€”to try to make connections with people you disagree with, to be better than our politicians.

Why does Trump continue to talk about how badly he beat Hillary. Because Victory is not enough for Trump and his Trumpitesā€¦it has to be complete and utter character assassination so that they never want to rear their liberal heads again. Now that is Victory!!!

Like what the libs attempted to do to Justice Kavanaugh?

2 Likes

Make no Mistakeā€¦The character assassination started with Trumpā€¦as he person by person started picking off his opponents in the primary. Then he continued to attack Hillaryā€™s character. Iā€™m no Hillary fan and sheā€™s a big girl who can take care of herself. However, you have to admit that is Trumps only strategy for victory is it not?

And before the beer. She canā€™t remember how she got to the gathering (or party). Cant remember if it was late 80ā€™s early 80ā€™s sometime in the 80ā€™s or it might have been summer of '82

1 Like

No. It didnā€™t.

1 Like

Really,
Can you tell me when in a presidential primary one candidate blasted another candidates wife. Or when a candidate blasted a candidate for being ugly? Tell me when that ever happened before.

needs to be said twice apparently.

Yes, really. The politics of personal destruction began with Judge Bork.

That is not true. She said she would turn them over to the FBI. She just wasnā€™t going to give them to the committee who would leak them to the public.

I dont know. Maybe itā€™s statements like this:

2 Likes

so?

ā€¦

truth hurts, huh? Thatā€™s what you all say at least.

They are just parroting the idiot in chief.

You can prove this statement about Kavanaugh?

I believe my eyes and ears. Iā€™m not covering for a deplorable.

it is not victim blamingā€¦ I am just pointing out the obvious. Ask yourself this question. If you escaped from a house. leaving your best friend in there alone and left them in the ā€œenvironment and dangerā€ you said exists and did nothing. What does that make you.

Read the title of the OP. You MUST believe what she said she did. which means she did exactly what I said she did. You canā€™t ignore the obvious. She left her friend and said nothing and did nothing to save her. Ever. That is just inhumane. Would you be able to face your ā€œfriendā€ if you did that, would your "friend: be your friend knowing that you would leave them to die and not even bother to tell the police your in danger? The answer is no. The only conclusion is she is lying. or she is a despicable human being Failure to render aid is a crime. if it were just her and she left then it would make sense. But it was not just her.