What we must believe is Dr Ford story is true

Trump finally apologized. Defending Nazi’s and apologizing to sexual assaulters.

He’s a disgusting human.

1 Like

The GOP run the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government, but they are victims.

1 Like

He mocked Ford during a campaign rally to a national audience. It’s one of those things that, even though you knew it was coming, it still knocks you off your feet with how monstrous his behavior is.

2 Likes

Ford was never credible…

That’s been the lefts big stinking lie over this entire sick spectacle…

In the end it worked out. Judge Kavanaugh is now Justice Kavanaugh but he should never have had to go through the character assaasination and false allegations.

4 Likes

It’s so hard being a privledged white man.

1 Like

No one should have to endure what he did. Period.

No one with an ounce of character would right off the serious and false accusations he just went thru as somehow being a privileged white guy.

Pathetic

2 Likes

Well stated. She was given a chance to air her accusation.

I found the entire story to be of a fictional quality…carefully enough crafted to avoid legal consequences.

The little girl voice from a college level professor was a step too far to garner any credibility with me.

Your results may vary…

And yet it was the part about the one beer that was remembered. That and the part about it being Kavanaugh. And the 7 mile traumatic drudge home, or however it was done, was forgotten.
Its almost like the only common things about the remembered portions were that they benefitted her accusations, and the only common thing about what she forgot are what could be checked as facts.

The answer likely lies in those therapy notes.

3 Likes

Picking apart the accusation once the dust settled should have been expected…Even if Feinstein said something to the contrary.

:balance_scale:

I found it believable that someone could cry like she did remembering those “facts” from 36 years ago, except she must have gone over it all several times recently with her Democratic supplied attorney. That was acting.

It’s weird how she has vivid memories of the actual trauma?

Yeah. Like the one beer.

And druding home 7 miles would have also been traumatic…and forgotten.

Yep, it’s all about the money. Risk death at the hands of red hat weirdos so that you might make a little money out of infamy even though you’re already a doctor and professor.

Do you think she ever attempted to deceive the judiciary committee with her testimony?

She will be a celebrity hero and martyr with her little group of leftist college professors. It is all plus for her.

1 Like

At the least she did not want those therapy notes reviewed. I think she knew it was all over if she handed those over, as requested.

and there it is

Literally the exact defense Bill Cosby used.

Except for the White Guy part. Replace it with rich guy.

I’m not sure that the MSM is reporting the gaping holes in her allegation so there could very well be those that are only getting biased & one sided reporting and don’t know that she can’t remember when or where it happened, and that none of her witnesses can back up her claim and that the other accusations are even more absurd then Ford’s!

1 Like