What the hell is systematic racism?

To me it sounds like when you cannot find enough individual racists to call out by name, you blame the “system.” An act of desperation. In other words everybody is guilty. Kinda like the Julius Caesar thing. If everybody is guilty, then nobody is guilty. And why should we think liberals can make positive changes when they are guilty of systemic racism? What the hell have they done this century? Anything? Why should they get our trust when they admit they don’t deserve it? So help me out here. Take your company, your friends, your family, your neighborhood, your school system. Give me three or four examples of their systemic racism. Help me to understand this. Explain the whole guilty until proven innocent thing. Please.

2 Likes

Systemic. The word you are looking for is “systemic”.

Ingrained in the system.

7 Likes

Interesting question. Systematic racism is pretty much describe the democrats. They use certain race for political purposes so they can maintain power. They may elevate “some” to placate the repressed as long as they tow their line. When they don’t they’re ostracized.

That’s IMO is systematic racism.

For conservatives it’s more individual racism.

1 Like

systemic racism… maybe not what is expected…

reservations are perfect examples

Ok I found it. It’s hard to keep track. Last week it was “institutionalized racism.” I guess we’ve cured that?

Those were formed over a hundred years ago. Anybody can leave them at any time. Let’s stick with the 21st century, not the 19th. What is your experience with systemic racism. How are you guilty?

Another adjective for “racism” perhaps?

Yes, scorecards are becoming necessary.

One example is historical.
Black panthers realized they could own guns in Oakland too. Started using them almost to say to cops that they were watching them. Then and only then, is when the NRA lobbied for gun control. But we don’t see that here today. Source

2 Likes

Systemic racism means you can claim racism without actually identifying it. Guilty until proven innocent.

1 Like

slaves were held over a hundred years ago…

and no, you can’t be a tribal member (for the majority of tribes) without blood content

Interesting thought. Self-governance. Very apropos of the current demands in Minneapolis.

At the demand of whom?

Making light of a serious issue…

1 Like

That was in the 1960’s right? I’m looking for something a little more current. You know like today? How are you part of the systemic racism problem? What’s your experience?

1 Like

A non-existent issue. George Floyd is not dead because he was black. He is dead because Chauvin was a cop.

4 Likes

What are the democrats doing to make themselves part of the systematic racism problem?

Then why do Asians make more money than any ethnicity including whites?

Roger Goodell needs to do more than apologize. He should resign for presiding over systemic racism in the NFL.

“Hey, hey, ho, ho, Roger G has got to go!”