What the heck does the death of President Bush have to with Trump's press conference?

You are confusing your crooked politicians. It was Duncan Hunter that blamed his wife for his crimes, not Donald. Well not yet anyway.

I’m surprised he’s going to the funeral and that the Bush family is letting him attend. But then maybe that’s what Papa Bush wanted. Or they don’t want to cause an incident out of respect for him.

That’s right. A sociopath like Trump needs to be treated especially nice.

Tell you what. Go look up the symptoms of a sociopath and then tell me he isn’t one.

He loves attention and is doing anything he can to get it. It’s odd to think that after denouncing Bush 41’s “thousand points of light” he’s going to his funeral. The same thing is true about his battles with the press. He has supporters that will cheer it and his opposition will condemn it soundly. He adores the public attention on both sides. We can analyze and condemn that all we want (and admittedly I have done the latter), but he’s enjoying the party. But dividing the nation as he has doesn’t make for a good leader.

It makes him a narcissistic nut bag.

I don’t think that a man who is good in the spotlight is a sociopath or a narcissist. Some people are just natural centers of attention.

Was Frank Sinatra a sociopath?

I honestly think most people that voted for him did so because they were tired of the rank and file status quo from the two political parties that aren’t really all that different from each other anymore despite all their protests to the contrary. Both are in the pockets of big Corporations and neither gives a ■■■■ about the working people other than to pay us just enough lip service to win our votes before going right back to business as usual on the hill. Probably the same reason many voted for Sanders in the primaries. Both were saying very different things during their campaigns than the rank and file. After the Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and potentially another Clinton reign people have clearly had enough of the two party ■■■■■■■■■

McCain doesn’t deserve any respect. The so called “Maverick” was a party line vote up until he ran against Obama then he practically became Obama lite overnight. Just another slimeball politician. ■■■■ McCain.

McCain voted against the Bush tax cuts, for reducing greenhouse emissions and for funding Obama’s executive action providing federal benefits to immigrants who are in the country illegally,

Guess who pays for those Federal benefits.

Trump is a coward.

Now anyone who doubts can tell us how Trump is not a sociopath.

I may be wrong, but I believe the etiquette demands that when a former president dies, the sitting president and all living former presidents have to be invited.

I’m just hoping Trump doesn’t do anything too ■■■■■■■ embarrassing.

Sure, except for you know, the fact he’d been doing it for at least a decade before Obama was elected. McCain-Feingold anyone?

It is about Fat Donald. It is always about Fat Donald.

Lord have mercy some people really need to put down the Trump kool-aid and get a clue.

Have you had horse blinders on for the last four years, or more, and not seen how Fat Donald has treated the media, like dirt, like “enemies of the people” at every chance he has had, with the exception of his favorite Trump Propaganda News outlet of course, formerly known as Fox News?

Fat Donald gets treated just fine my the ““mainstream media”” considering what a lying sack of fetid excrement he dumps out at every presser or interview.

Considering what he’s had to say about all of them, it should make for an interesting situation.

1 Like

Give him time.

The wheels on that bus have barely begun to go “round and round”.

:laughing:

Hide? Sorry I don’t see it, perhaps you’re referring to Muller possibly being indicted for aiding in the sale of uranium to our enemy the Russians.

:laughing:

The enemy of the people used this excuse to discredit the real news to protect their interests.

…and if he did have one, your thread would have then stated how disrespectful he was…