What should we do to make elections more believable again?

Cant fix stupid

6 Likes

Stop lying to them.

2 Likes

Great question.

Stop enabling a liar to spread misinformation about process for years …

2 Likes

Agreed. Which explains why we are stuck with Biden. We are surrounded by nit wits. Government dependent nit wits.

1 Like

Come on man. 2nd post? Show a little self control.

83 million people depends on government? Most are not in red states after all

Dude. Your TDS is showing. We are talking about the next election. Try to keep up.

1 Like

The system IS broken in some ways. I think it’s a good question. We are still nowhere near close to turnouts of first world countries.

To answer the OP:

Make voting as easy as possible so that anyone who is legally allowed to vote can vote.

In addition to get out the vote campaign, do a voter education campaign as to how voting works.

Don’t believe grifters

There will be mandatory afternoon training sessions with the nice ladies from the League of Women Voters. They will happily go over all the checks and cross checks that happen during voter registration, as well as the checks and cross checks used for voting to make sure that people don’t vote more than once or are voting illegally.

Then tall those tens of millions people will understand how secure our electoral systems are, and they will feel like giant idiots for not knowing about this sooner and falling for decades of “voter fraud” myths that were used to disenfranchise legal voters but they thought was an actual thing.

There will be some remorse and self loathing, but then they will get cucumber sandwiches and that will make them feel a little better.

5 Likes

Why?

Why not the last 10? Were there issues then?

They do work well if the goal is to cheat i suppose. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

And DNC leaders.

I agree. And the media needs to stop as well. Facebook and Twitter shut down.

Probably won’t happen.

2 Likes

You need an ID for almost everything but the dems are adament against an ID for voting.

Can only be one reason.

24 hour ago he still told crowds of thousands. That he won I. A landslide and it was stolen. Then he went on tv and told millions it was stolen away . It’s not TDS it’s a main cause of why people don’t trust the process.

5 Likes

No one should have to pay money to exercise their constitutional rights.

2 Likes

Good post. The education I like a lot. Bring back government and civics.

Stop listening to NYT and WaPo and such.

Our public education system is failing. The population is getting dumber.

2 Likes

I agree… I’m all for voter id under those terms.

Let’s get it going!

1 Like

Here in lies the problem. I’m not convinced the media lied about Russia, but for the purposes of this discussion I’ll pretend that’s the case. There are a lot of media sources out there and I believe when you refer to the “media” you really mean the mainstream media. The problem is that MSM bias towards the left has been greatly exaggerated by the right wing media who also pushes plenty of hoaxes, like the idea that this election was faulty and Trump actually won.

Mainstream media sources like the NYT and the Washington Post have a good track record with accurate reporting, but more importantly they post corrections when they got something wrong. The same can’t be said for these yellow journalism sites like Zerohedge or Breitbart.

Many on the right have been convinced by these right-wing fake news sites that the MSM is always wrong and in the pocket of the left and therefore can’t be trusted at all and since people like having their opinions and theories validated they fall for it. And now we have right wing protesters storming the capital over conspiracy theories because they trust the fake news over the more-legit-than-not news.

Heck, here you are saying we should get rid of the Dominion machines when there’s no evidence of there being a problem with Dominion.

3 Likes

They aren’t telling us there is voter fraud. Which is what we are talking about here.

1 Like