What should we do to make elections more believable again?

You did not believe Trump when he said he did not collude with the russian’s.
The left spent over four long years contesting an election and pushing lies.
There has not been a GOP president elected since clinton that most of the left did not whine and cry about how the election was stolen.
The leftist need to take responsiblity for their part in why people no longer believe elections are fair and honest.
We hear all the time how many on the left want to change the system to silence the rural voters.
Most leftist believe that they should make the laws and decsion’s the rest of the country needs to shut up and bow down because the leftist are so much smarter and more important than those ignorant uneducated rural people. And I’m not even going to comment on the things said about hard working southern voters.
I believe there were many wrong doings going on in this last election. From mass mailing of ballots, to ballot harvesting, to election laws changed by individuals who had no power to change the elections laws to the judges who allowed those illegal laws to stand.
I believe there was no need to change anything about the way we vote because of corona.
The states need to do some honest and fair looking into what happened. They also need to be honest about the things that were done wrong and make sure something like what happened in 2020 never happens again.
We need to have voter ID.
We need to go back to paper ballots.
We need to go back to voting in person. No more no excuse absentee ballots.
States need to clean up their voter rolls before every election.
We need real poll watchers from both sides who are allowed to stand behind the people counting ballots until the count is over.
We know most of left are afraid to take a good look at what went on because they aren’t sure that there was not cheating. And they are fine if their was cheating because it worked and all that matters is that they are back in charge.

Than lets have someone look at the machines and maybe than we will have the answer for you. As of now no one has been allowed to check of the machines.

There have been issues for a long time. You just have not cared.

You know that’s a funny post given how often you accuse people of not knowing anything about you and what you do or care about.

Cigar filled smoke rooms are as old as time

Thousands of what?

What should we do to make elections more believable again?

Clearly, anyone seriously asking themselves this question knows we first have to get to the bottom of this:

Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’

And you like the leftist news because they confirm your bias. There is no media source that is not biased. There never has been. The only problem you have now is that the left is not the only news source out there pushing their bias. The left believes the fake news that is pushed by the biased left wing media every day.
The proof is you don’t even know the truth about why the protestors stormed the capital. Hint it had nothing to do with trump and it had nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

If they aren’t questioning what went on then they are not doing their job.

Or paying for a background check to exercise a constitutional right.

1 Like

Look at you doing just what you said the boomers do.

Do you say the same the second amendment? If not than you really don’t care about the constitution. You just care about winning elections.

Your news sources suck if you don’t know the answer. Try googling some stuff. Get the hell off of CNN, Huffpo and Politico. You can’t learn anything if you don’t allow yourself to learn.

If no one checked the machines… how does anyone know if votes were changed?

Me earlier in this very thread

The more people vote the better. The more people own guns the better. The more people exercise their right to free speech the better

Yup, not there yet. But it wouldn’t be a problem if an iron clad secure method could be adopted. I like the registration pin, mail one time use pin, email/text verification idea. But that also depends on a few things going right, and as you mentioned, the technological deficient being left out. There’s the other issue of lack of transparency, paper backups for recount or verification purposes. Online voting, while attractive, leaves a lot to be desired from a trust standpoint and would probably lead to more doubt that the elections are trustworthy.

I like factual news.

Were the protesters aware of that because I see a lot of Trump merch in those pictures and signs about stolen elections.

1 Like

Now show me a post where I have accused anyone of not knowing anything about me and what I do? If you can’t provide even one post than maybe you need to not accuse people of things they have never said.

Really? Where do you go to get it?

That’s the point. Why do the leftist have such a problem with having the machines looked at if there was no cheating.

Trillions of dollars are transferred daily… online…

But votes can’t…

Ok