What should Trump do if actually impeached?

I kinda want to see him try some good old fashion scorched earth. To the point where the military comes in and drags him frothing and screaming out of the White House as his mental disorder finally tips over the edge and he completely snaps. I’d laugh my ass off the whole time.

5 Likes

Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt. :rofl:

Really?

What fake news told you that?

A new poll released Wednesday found that while more than half of voters do not approve of the job Trump is doing in the White House, only 37% say that he should be impeached and removed from office. Fifty-seven percent do not support impeachment.

As you can see…only radical libs which make up most of democrats want impeachment.

So you want to try again? Or maybe post somethng from the slime or compost…better yet post something from Commie news or madcow site. Thy been telling you all the truth for last 3 years.

If he is impeached I hope he refuses to leave office. That would really make the Libs heads explode.

9 Likes

Keep rubbing the Buddhist belly…

This is not even a relevant question until such time as an impeachable act is found.
The fact that the Dems would fall back on his asking for an investigation as impeachable is ludicrous. They have been having investigations for “personal political reasons” for the last three years.
In fact, that is what Shiff is doing now.

1 Like

They need to have a crime…and the don’t even have that.

Well they don’t need one…but will make their job helluva lot easier.

What’s funny is that I saw the results of that poll on Yahoo News. They said that 37% wanted Trump impeached. They didn’t think it relevant that 57% didn’t, apparently, because they didn’t even mention it.

2 Likes

Apparently radical libs think they’re the majority…they think they speak for American people.

News flash…libs don’t. And I think that angers em. American people just aren’t taken em serious. :wink:

Um…sure deny reality is a good angle…you go with that.

He shouldn’t do anything. Least of all begin to act presidential. He knows unless the Articles of Impeachment have a smoking howitzer attached the Republicans in the Senate won’t vote with their logical brains weighing the evidence and concluding guilt. Possibly many of the Senate Democrats will behave the same.

Odds of a conviction, at the least are 3 to 1.

Obese Donald just needs to continue being the worst president we have ever had.

Why break with what works for him?

Lou…I am speaking of IF he is convicted in the senate and about to be removed from office.

He cant be impeached by the house, just charged IIRC.

Libs aren’t in position to lecture anyone about reality…they still haven’t accepted Trump won.

Who has denied that Trump is President? The fact we believe he is an incompetent scumbag who should be removed doesn’t mean we are rejecting the reality that he is indeed in the White House.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

3 Likes

He can only be Impeached by the House. He can only be acquitted or convicted on the Articles of Impeachment from the House by a trial in the Senate.

Rank all female employees in the WH on a scale of 1-10.

Trash the Lincoln bedroom.

Wander about randomly pointing and shouting “You’re fired!” at everything from the CoS to potted plants.

Selfies from the golden throne of Executive time.

5 Likes

Show me the evidence that I, a Lib, still haven’t accepted that Obese Donald won the presidency?

Thanks a million!

It should be easy, right, you are so certain of your assertion.

:hugs:

1 Like

I’d love to see him have one of his crazy steam of consciousness rants where he talks about how he really feels about Republican issues. Come straight out and say his only personal opinion on conservative judges(has no idea), abortion(they need to be available for him to fix problems), all this Jesus/God ■■■■■■■■■ Talk about how much factory workers, cops, soldiers, steel workers, coal miners, farmers really mean to him. Spoiler. They mean nothing. So Republicans can see how badly they got duped.

2 Likes

As if this alternative can be taken seriously…:laughing:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1177539052683309056?s=20