What should be the new normal?

And this is why it won’t happen…sadly.

I don’t see any benefit.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

He’s weak, and as or more duplicitous than Trump. He has that classic evangelical judgy mindset, but you know he has a proclivity or two sitting in the closet. At least with Trump, WYSIWYG.

As much as he deserves it, let’s not impeach Trump. He doesn’t have a snowball’s chance of re-election, so let’s just keep him penned up until we’re rid of him.

Regrettably the new norm also includes slavishly defending Israel from any critique or any effort to counter Likud’s viscous ethno nationalism. I understand during these times we need to be strongly aware of the anti-semitism which still poses as a dangerous threat, but the way democrats even have been handling these boycotts is insane.

Trump doesnt need to get policy through to be a threat so im not afraid. Personally, i’d go for impeachment. Time to stop being cowards.

Yes! Punditry is practically damaged beyond all repair.

The president should be a role model both to the citizens of the US as well as to other nations. Their primary responsibility is to ensure the well being and quality of life of American and her allies while working with the other branches of government, which includes all rightfully elected or appointed officials.

Hopefully the arrogance and disregard for civility and comradery of the current administration will not be the new norm.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sad you think that’s funny. Hard to respect the office when you don’t respect the person holding it.

Like John Solomon? :thinking:

It sounds to me the party of clinton is still having a hard time she lost.

I like that they can sometimes give a nice summary of an opposing viewpoint. One that may not have occurred to me because of my own unintended but inherent bias.

Plus I don’t rely on one viewpoint.

No President has ever been a role model.

The new normal should be a move away from all of this nationalism stupidity. We need to step up and lead the world again, and that is the direction we should take them.

The welfare of the country is having a hard time she lost.

I didnt vote for clinton. Try again…

Why?

Nobody here voted for her.

Maybe I’m being optimistic, but I believe we will go back to where we were before Trump. After Trump, no one not even Republicans will want to return to another figure like him. “We don’t want another leader like Trump” will be a common phrase in elections whether it’s for the presidency, senate, or dog-catcher.

I am so glad that you asked this question! I have an excellent answer. Because I specialize in excellent answers. The new normal should be:

Repealing two government regulations for every new one enacted.

What do you think? Not bad eh?