What One Florida County Could Tell Us About a "Gray Revolt" on Election Night

perhaps you’ve heard of equal treatment under the law?

Feel free to expound.

Is New York still in play? New Jersey?

whats to expound? Aside from being completely stupid, it would be unconstitutional to provide benefits to “some” illegals.

We’ve been down this path before. 2016.

Your thread reminds me of that old Dusty Springfield song Wishing and Hoping. :grin:

p.s. Cheating is the dems only hope i figure.

depends on which way it goes. ny, likely no. nj also. but oregon? maybe

Dreamers are not “some” illegals. They will in time, get a path to citizenship.

Didn’t the Prez endorse an effort this past summer to give “Dreamers” an extension allowing them to remain in the US avoiding deportation?

I believe the extension was to November 4th.
.WW, PSHS

In 2016, Trump lost Miami-Dade County by 29.4%, but he managed to win Florida mainly by winning Pinellas County, winning St. Lucie County and winning Volusia County by double digits. Trump will not be winning Pinellas and St. Lucie counties again, but he will lose Miami-Dade County by less than what he lost that County last time. I think that Trump will lose Miami-Dade County somewhere between 20 and 25 percent this time and end up winning Florida by less than one percentage point.

In words only, right before he said he would not sign a republican led bill the senate was working on. He wants to end it altogether and it was the Supreme Court that kept it alive, for now.

The Supreme Court kept DACA alive but DREAMers are still not safe - Vox.

in the meantime they are by law illegal aliens. they are by law not just entitled to, but legally required to be treated exactly the same as any other illegal alien.

to be clear, before the pandemic, NJ was definitely winnable, NY, no. In the early days of the pandemic, both were. Between the support Trump sent to NYC and Cuomo extolling his assistance to the state, he could have put it in play. Two things took it out of play.

1. Out of context reporting on Trump statements which instead of pointing out that those statements were not the only things he said, he defended, has allowed the narrative to be framed against him. Mistake on his part. He lost the messaging.

2. Use of temporary situations and changing “public” knowledge to define facts ex post facto by the left. Its a distortion they’ve gotten away with. I don’t know what exactly could have been done about this except pointing it out when the situation and “knowledge” changed. Again, its mostly messaging.

I like Trump chances in MN and NH.

Not accurate. They get work permits, can attend college, get drivers licenses and more.

RCP now has Biden up by 6.6 points in Minnesota and up 11 points in NH. Trump will lose NH and very likely lose Minnesota. But I think that Trump will win Florida.

I still like his chances in those states.

accurate or not, doing so is a violation of the 14th amendment either for them, or other illegals who aren’t pandered to,

And yet the Trump admin does nothing. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You didn’t bring up ny and nj as being in play in the early days of the pandemic or before the pandemic.

Trump had a chance for a landslide victory in the fall before the pandemic. NY and NJ were never in play. Ever. Not when you mentioned it in the summer. Not before the pandemic.

The rest is hot air. He didn’t just lose messaging but i am not getting into what has been rehashed over and over.