What Ohr Really Told Lawmakers: Russians have Trump “Over a Barrel”

Trump over a barrel by the Russians? Explains A LOT.

But his supporters would just as soon believe a guy with a long history of habitual lying over a career LEO.

Up is down, down is up in rightie la la land.

Almost everyone in the FBI and DOJ he has gone after has been involved with Russian counter intelligence work.

2 Likes

how funny is it that our President appears to be in the back pocket of people like an old USSR intelligence guy. An old soviet guy. An old communist.

and today’s GOP cheers him.

i’m glad a bunch of the Cold War republicans have left this planet. they shouldn’t have to watch their party turn tail.

It’s hilarious that the right invented such a boogeyman out of Hillary being so corrupt and “crooked”, and then went on to elect the real crook that Russia has real evidence on after the way he has laundered so much money for them and who knows what else.

Good job pubs!

1 Like

trump and the rest of the right wing nut jobs fail to realize the job Ohr has at the FBI. He’s been investigating the Russian mob for years. There was an excellent article in the New York Times few days ago about his work.

I fail to see anything here that we don’t already know?? :confused:

No, they know exactly what his job is. Why do you think they’re trying so hard to discredit him.

1 Like

For gosh sakes, Steele was a paid opposition dossier preparer for the DNC and Hillary campaign, and was paid through the company Ohr’s wife worked for. None of that stuff Steele told him was verifiable and Steele was fired from the FBI.
And Democrats think this is anything but a discrediting of the whole Russia/collusion conspiracy theory?

This is all old fake dossier stuff. The one the FBI said it couldn’t verify.

Christopher Steele never worked for the FBI.

He was paid by them to talk to them. That is working for them.

Well, Trump has admitted to occasionally walking into the Miss Teen USA dressing room when they were in all states of of undress - because he could. We’re talking about 15-16 yr. old girls, people.

MAGA!!

:laughing:

You would if they could be made to look bad for Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The Trump loving Republicans won’t be able to contain themselves, or them.

I think Trump and many of the right-wing talk-bots understand perfectly well what Ohr does…which is why they are going after his character.

If I had to guess, I’d guess the FBI has actually been keeping tabs on Trump and the Trump organization for far longer than we think…ever since he had to start turning to “alternative” forms of financing to keep his business interests afloat.

All this consisted of was Steele verbally saying what he put in his long disgraced dossier. Other than it shows how closely Ohr worked with Steele in selling the dossier to the FBI to start the investigation, I don’t know what this story is supposed to show. I certainly don’t see why Democrats would want to talk about it.

Huh?

He was in no way fired. He was a consultant who rendered a service, not an employee.

Long disgraced? Which parts of the dossier have proven to be false again?

Its disgraced because none of the salacious or nefarious accusations in it have ever been supported. Of course you can’t prove it when there are no sources for anything in it.