What news media do you consume?

what makes you think i am afraid?

i gave an answer. i didnt list any “news media”

thats your answer

So… you are saying that you consume no news at all?

do you see that said anywhere?

oh see… already we see people think there is no news outside of “news media”

cant wait to see frantic attempts now to frame what i posted into some narrative

just like lame brain “news”

How many posts can i make about what i read without ever actually saying anything… Twenty…

Well, I see two options. You have thus far refused to give any examples of news media that you consume, as the topic of this thread.

So, either you consume no news whatsoever, or you are, for some reason, ashamed or afraid to tell us what media you do consume.

i said everything in my first post

sorry i didnt say “brietbart” like you expected

What news exists outside of media?

Do you understand what these words mean?

Thirty.

Journalism isn’t “leftist,” though it’s often said truth has a leftwing bias. :slight_smile: Critics usually look at journalism through a periscope, but that’s not how it works. (For those in this thread who don’t know, I’m a journalism school grad and worked at a daily newspaper for over 30 years.) Reporters write stories from facts. There’s a step-by-step process in reporting. Real journalists do that. Unfortunately, there are too many non-journalists who are thought of as journalists.

One thing I will agree with you on, though: strictly internet sources are too often clickbait. One “liberal” source I absolutely can’t stand and avoid is Politicsusa, which floats a lot of crap on Facebook. There are similar sources on the right. And it’s not going to change. The important thing is for people to recognize this stupid crap and to avoid it.

And yes, this topic should be in Politics since that’s the underlying topic we’re all addressing here.

amazing how the thread becomes about lil ol moi

You are the only poster in this thread who has flat-out refused to actually participate in the topic of the thread.

i view footage. where-ever it’s available. typically c-span if i have the time,

i dont watch “news media” because i make my own conclusions on what really is

Didn’t reply to this in my earlier post. You’re wrong here. These organizations fact check. Just because they don’t agree with your stand doesn’t say they’re the ones that are wrong.

i participated. you just didnt get the answers you needed to form some stupid narrative

sorry

…so why was that so hard for you to say?

Why did you waste everyone’s time with this back-and-forth nonsense?

1 Like

You have the most posts in this thread, my friend. :slight_smile: Though I’m probably right behind you. …

■■■■■■■■■ politicact is an offshoot of the tampa bay times

the fact you think it’s a “fact” source says they have many fooled

You spent the first hour of this thread actively refusing to answer the question posed by the OP.