What kind of retribution will Tucker Carlson face for exposing lies and misinformation about 1/6?

Please answer the questions from the OP.

What kind of retaliation will Carlson see as a result of the efforts to silence him?

1 Like

Not hearing much about it from the dems or the media either.

Doesn’t fit their narrative or agenda.

IG began an investigation in August, no results so far but typically they wouldn’t open an investigation based on spurious accusations.

A rich contract extension from Fox News.

Grievance/victim culture is for the poor schlubs who follow Tucker Carlson.

He thrives on this sort of stuff.

And you fall for it.

2 Likes

This is going to be exclusive to the Fox Nation subscription service. Seems like an effort to entice more subscribers. If it was actually groundbreaking, it would be on the main FoxNews channel.

1 Like

Glenn Beck provoked some nutcase to kill three cops and wound like five others in my city like ten years ago.

1 Like

Yes. Most of the politicians in Washington quake in fear of the surveillance state. Cheney is certainly in that category.

The few that don’t have faced multiple death threats and assassination attempts with an incredibly lame response from the FBI.

Exploding the fake narratives about January 6 is definitely poking a hornets’ nest. I admire Carlson’s resolve.

1 Like

None. He will see a greater ratings share with increased viewership. And no Tucker doesn’t believe a word of it.

And yes the Kook fringe of the Right will eat his up as truth and some will be radicalized into violence due to this disinformation.

Huzzah!

2 Likes

I admire his resolve as well. It takes grit to stand up to the thugs and the government.

I haven’t been watching him much but i caught last nights show.

May start tuning in more often.

Oh come on why don’t you believe that the Ivy League educated heir to the Swanson TV dinner fortune isn’t a regular blue collar Joe looking out for the little guy.

4 Likes

I did answer it.

I will do so again.

None. He will continue making money by being a calm Alex Jones.

The correct answer is that they found that he probably made it up

1 Like

Well he does wear plaid shirts.

1 Like

And what happened to Glenn Beck?

He cannot carry off the Lumbersexual look at all.

1 Like

Peak Tucker LARPing as a working Joe was the picture in his workshop that he totally uses even though every surface was clean enough to eat off. Just like me!

I still miss Bow tie Tucker.

He was a superstar for a few years until he got so overtly anti-Semitic even Fox couldn’t ignore it anymore.

1 Like

Investigated themselves and found no wrong doing, roger, now an IG is investigating.

Well… it is better than the proof that Tucker brought forth.

Wait… did he ever offer up proof?

Does he even talk about it anymore?

1 Like