What is With the 2020 dimocrats Attempting To Stifle Free Speech

So true! :laughing:

Safe space, indeed!

Speaking of “safe space”…Safe Space, isn’t that what ignorant Obese Donald is trying to achieve with his lunatic “Space Force” creation?

:laughing:

My goodness, you are going back what, 15 years to a story CBS got wrong and then very soon after admitted their culpability in presenting a story without properly vetting it and with an official apology for doing that.

It seems an attempt to PERMANTLY condemn CBS?

Yet a president who intentionally lies, or ignorantly prevaricates, or just plain stupidly makes up incorrect claims but NEVER does so with any apology when proven wrong again and again and again.

You even speak to protect that president’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, the one who sat on NETWORK TV it was NBC where he uttered in the defense of that president the following regarding what is true, “No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth.”

Network officials said a former Texas National Guard officer had misled their producers about how he obtained the documents, which came under scrutiny almost as soon as the network broadcast its report on the CBS Evening News and “60 Minutes” on Sept. 8. While CBS stopped short of calling the memos a fraud, it said it could not now say for certain where the documents came from.

“Based on what we now know, CBS News cannot prove that the documents are authentic, which is the only acceptable journalistic standard to justify using them in the report,” said Andrew Heyward, the CBS News president. “We should not have used them. That was a mistake, which we deeply regret.”

“I’m not going to be rushed into having him testify so that he gets trapped into perjury,” Giuliani said. He went on to dispute the idea that Trump should testify if he’s got nothing to hide. “When you tell me that, you know, he should testify because he’s going to tell the truth so he shouldn’t worry. Well that’s so silly because it’s somebody’s version of the truth, not the truth,” Giuliani. Told by NBC host Chuck Todd that “truth is truth,” Giuliani quickly retorted, “No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth.”

GOD how I do so love such convoluted Right Winger selective political morality!

:laughing:

What, you didn’t want to share you space toys?

Rudy has a truck load of videos and Afadavids for the court, Biden can’t do a darn thing but cringe everytime it’s brought up!

So it’s free speech when it’s lies about a Republican, but libel / slander when it’s about a democrat?

2 Likes

Bush wasn’t President when they lied. They weren’t “misinformed”.

1 Like

Wow…

So if he had said it and the press reported it, there wouldn’t have been any shaving?

This kind of thing should not have gotten past his advisors without vetting.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164914960046133249?s=20

The exact minute after he made that tweet, the DOW plunged. If he had to call a press conference and think about his words for longer than it takes to type them, maybe the damage would have been less.

That’s Greta’s line

3 Likes

Why would I do that?

Are you claiming CBS didn’t lie about Bush before he was elected?

You’re a lib. I’m a liberal.

images%20(13)

Libberish. Good night.

Yes it is and they’ve been at it for awhile now and are still doing it! What do you think the stupidity of the :ok_hand: sign being labeled racist and recently in NYC a fine of $250K if you use the legal term “illegal alien” and all the other PC nonsense we are hammered with. Libs and Dems have been chipping away at our 1st Amendment rights for decades.