What is Trump & the GOP's Deficit Plan?

What ever one need to tell themselves to justify a stupid expense I guess.

2 Likes

Uh huh.

Ahhhhhhh…you’re able to discern this based on professional experience or just an amateur’s observation?

Yes, growing debt is a big problem:

Of course Obama went on to double the debt left from Bush. Trump and the House democrats look like they are trying for a repeat.

Realize that budget deficits have accelerated since the Democrats gained control of the House and shutdown the government to prevent spending cuts:

Ultimately spending has to be controlled.

I notice that the reality that Obama took over while the economy was in free fall was left out.

I also notice how the budgets that were made in the two years that the GOP controlled everything was left out of this criticism.

Why is that?

5 Likes

Nope… just on logic.

But however one needs to justify it is fine I guess.

And of course the wall has not been built.

I presume that was a rhetorical question?

Any minute now the Tea Party patriots will rise up and rally!

2 Likes

Sure let me give him a call. Are you saying he hasn’t expressed a plan?

Only a fool would think that a certified genius, like Donald Trump, wouldn’t have a plan to reduce America’s budget deficit. If Hillary had been elected then I would understand the concern, but we elected Donald Trump because he promised to run America like one of his businesses. The only reason why we haven’t heard about his deficit reduction plan is because Liberals would criticize it. After the election Donald Trump will have more flexibility in getting these type of Important Measures into place. Remember to vote Republican in November!

4 Likes

Thanks for confirming the obvious. :sunglasses:

You don’t understand the financial system as it is today. Lending institutions are lending out money they don’t even have. It’s just numbers created electronically based on no underlying wealth creation.

Make the lending institutions prove they weren’t entrapping clients by lending them non-existence funds.

The people who are lending out money they don’t have, don’t deserve to get that money back. Audit lenders, and those who have lent more than they actually had forfeit their recompense.

…but you can hear the current construction underway, all the way down to Australia…it’s so loud. :sunglasses:

They are too busy with fires to care about a stupid wall…

The wall I’m speaking of doesn’t have a brain. It’s pure steel and stands 30 ft. tall. The AP is suggesting that Arizona will be finished in time for Trump to brag about it during his reelection. Isn’t that cool? :sunglasses:

That has nothing to do with your comment about Australia

No they aren’t. Yes yes i know, fractional reserve system

It’s lateral thinking. If Mexico loses an equivalent sum to the cost of the US building a wall, and the US bleeds less money that would have been repatriated to Mexico by illegals due to a wall being built with US funds, at some point Mexico loses the cost of the wall, and the wall costs the US nothing.

…nor did mine but…I’ll give you a clue? “ironic” :sunglasses: