What is the Antidote? Let's try this again

The problem has always been how the ignorant react to the constant garage of the message.

Just so we are clear. Ignorant= those who do not lift a finger to verify the truth, seek the truth and only accept the message because it comes from their belief system or political side.

Amazing. Iā€™m stunned.

Bad things always happen, this isnā€™t the first and wontā€™ be the last incident.

People donā€™t do well with rapid or extreme change. People donā€™t do well when they believe their way of life, beliefs and morals are challenged or are going to be changed.

If you want to take a close look at the catalyst, take a close look at those who want to change the country into something it was never intended to be and who do not.

Ignorant, intellectually lazy. So, how do you reach the ignorant and intellectually lazy with the media the way it is today?

So what we have this week is a trump supporter sending mail bombsā€¦and an anti-Trump anti Semite killing 11 jews at a synagogue. Seems like the hate comes from all sides and thus so does the message.

Iā€™m just trying to reach a few people here to get them to stop relying on others messages and look for their own truth.

I deny the standard message until I am able to verify it on my own.

And the current administration is actively discouraging people from accepting anything but the snake oil they peddle on a daily basis. #fakenews

Nope, that is a result of Ishmael dragging us down a rabbit hole with his distractions. I fell for it, guilty as charged.

Trueā€¦and really so does the media. I just watched George Stephanopolous and the whole show was about all this tragedy being blamed on the presidents rhetoric only. Thereā€™s enough rhetoric on all sides of this thing. Right?

What we have are two lunatics that are being tied to Trump.

Is there any ignorance or fear being used by tying both to Trump instead of the actual people who committed the acts or to mental illness?

Things like this happened before Trump was Presidentā€¦

I applaud your efforts. It would be great if more people would think of politics as having to look both ways before crossing the street.

How is the Pittsburgh Shooter being tied to Trump? He doesnā€™t support him and didnā€™t vote for him.

Glenn Beck and Rush reach an audience that is orders of magnitude greater than Alinsky, they do so today (not decades ago), and on a daily basis.

Orders of magnitude.

^ I believe this is an example of the purpose for this thread.

1 Like

Yes. In essence think for yourself!

1 Like

The media has some complicity, yes, but for the most part the more mainstream media has a historical track record of trying to present the truth. This administration? Not at all.

Jump over to the thread on the shooting or what you watched this morning.

The OP wanted to convey a message and give the message the legitimacy of science. So he used a picture that was intelligible to the emotionally based thinkers (who typically have no clue about science) but had some implication of a scientific truth with imagery from a chemistry lab.

Ok. Nice job. But then the OP showed tat he really did not know anything about the science he was using to get his emotional response.

If you canā€™t walk the walk, dont pretend.
Just say it ā€¦ like you did. The message of fear acts on ignorance to create hate.
It is a truism and - as I pointed out - is the basis of much of the guidance from the leftā€™s bibleā€¦ ā€œRules for Radicalsā€.

Iā€™m the OP. Donā€™t explain to me what I intended or didnā€™t intend. k? Know what and who youā€™re talking about. k?

Cast the beam out of your own sideā€™s eye.

1 Like