What is Propaganda and Why Do Dems Feed Upon It Like Hogs At The Trough?

Cut the crap. You hate your job. It’s a pathetic career. What other possible reason you are here 8-10 hours a day? Saying nothing. Joining the brigade.

1 Like

Currently I am sitting in a film studio in the Bronx turning lights on and off for an upcoming Netflix show “Tales of the City”.

I do this to pass the time of the 12 - 14 hours I spend at work each day.

So… who here is paid?

A while ago you said you had proof.

Time to pony up.

Also… whether I hate my job or have a pathetic career has nothing to do with this place.

It was a foundation laid long ago when I was a theater nerd in Junior High.

Considering the first thread you ever made, all this talk about paid posters is starting to get suspicious.

That poster is also a Pizzagater.

3 Likes

Update your info, we don’t use CRT monitor anymore you silly bug

1 Like

You know what is amusing about that? That the poster who put it here actually took the time to put that image together and talks about others having a career they hate. LOL

Just a reminder that one of the FSB and Trump’s number one tactics (which is insultingly obvious, but… Republicans) is to accuse others of what they themselves are doing to delegitimize the critique.

As disgusting as it is, “Pizzagate” is horribly real.

Using the “pizzagater” ridicule is pathetic.

The establishment/globalist fiends are the sickest people on earth. They infiltrate everything. Blood pact.

No. It’s not real.

You were played.

Of course, but old pics get the point across. Nowadays the boilerroom controversy is whether you can work stoned…you get a couple smoke breaks.

And every other “scandal” Republican Scandal Mongering has produced.

Again yourbinfo is so out of date. The current contreversy is whether to update our subscription to Netflix or Hulu, we spent too much of our budget on kripy Kreme so we can do only 1.

You are a naive one. Most just say what they are told to say.

The Pedophile cult thing has been around a long time. It was not just from the democrats or republicans…or Catholic Church, they were in the same club.

Back in the 50’s one of the most famous Movie TV singer, stars, considered a great patriot, and Americana personified, a stauch republican, ran the cult.

By building a false grand conspiracy around this , you and others like you do a disservice to the people who are actually effected by sex trafficking.

What you are pedddling is no more truthful than the Satanic Panic of the 80’s or the Little Rascals Daycare sex abuse case.

2 Likes

BS. I’ll continue to believe you are just incredulous and naive. You would have a different view if you had younger sisters as children raped by the elite cult.

Your, “pizzagater” crap is pathetic.

The truth was about to come out that is why Cobain Cornell and Bennington were killed.

Mx 5 you are correct and well said.

That said the problem here is that 95% of all comments comes from either a robodrone dem or a troll conversation leader/ender. OF COURSE nickel a comment paid Macedonian trolls flock here bekez after all it IS the Hannity Forum.

The ONLY solution in my experience is for intelligent conservative comment yakkers to step up so that we can have intelligent conversations among ourselves. And so far, I don’t see that happening.

If you have noticed progressive radical fugitives from Huffpo and Macedonia are massive sadomasochists. They take a licking and keep right on ticking off their mindless MSDNC programming and or sorostroll roboinanities.

It is flatulantly obvious that the common ploy amongst the paid trolls is to derail any competent conversation by taking if down any path but the one intended. It gets so tiring. And that’s their goal. To make it tiring.

The trollards on here can be put back into their dank hidey hole corner but it’ll take work. Obviously most conservatives that blow onto the scene find this place ridiculously juvenile and go elsewhere.

1 Like

Is there anyone that agrees with him?

Perhaps. It isn’t working if that is the case.

:laughing: