What is Mike Pompeo doing?

Do you have anything in particular in mind? Any specific allegations?

Too many to list.

You’re in luck! I’m not asking for a list. I’m asking for one. Your best one.

1 Like

Sure thing. But do we need the Sec of State to make it his personal mission to release Hillary’s emails in time for the election?

Yes we do. Definitely. If he thinks it would help win some votes. And don’t give me any of that holier than thou crap either. Dems are not angels. Far from it. There is nothing they would not stop at to win an election. They are above nothing.

And ruin the surprise?

The complaint will go from “nobody every gets prosecuted for their crimes” “way too many Republicans are being prosecuted for their crimes”.

1 Like

So it’s the Sec of States job to get the President votes?

You got nuttin. And it’s no surprise. :joy:
I’m movin on.

So, so much corruption.

You know who has nothing? Pompeo.

How did you feel about Trump and Republican Senators blocking the testimony of admin officials during the Ukraine extortion investigation?

Why did they say they did it? Refresh my memory. I ain’t looking it up. Too much work.

Executive privilege, as always.

Edit: Executive privilege for Trump. Never heard a justification from the Senators other than they didn’t want to hear the evidence.

If it were me. I would make the impeachment process as difficult and complicated as I possibly could for the party who has been trying to frame me and get me booted out since before I assumed office. They said they were going to do this from day one. They just needed to find a “crime.” Yes, he should have used executive privilege. Give nothing to Shifty or Nadler without a fight. Nothing.

1 Like

Interesting.
I can’t help thinking of this response from someone whose name escapes me: We need as much transparency as we can possibly get. Even if it takes years. The truth about corruption is important.

2 Likes

Totally weird he hasn’t gotten them released yet. So far over 6 million people voted. These emails could prevent more votes for Hillary.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

You are so funny senor.

I think you nailed it.

Good job.

There’s a whole lot of fiction in that post.

False.

The desperation is turning up the volume level to 10.
This is borderline to really funny.