What Has Been the Biggest American Political Scandal of Your Lifetime?

Yeah…they give no craps about accountability.

1 Like

This is second only to that damn tan suit. The tan suit scandal was an outrage and a total black eye on our country.

2 Likes

I can’t lie, the fact that Obama traumatized conservatives because his Easter vines were so fresh still makes me laugh out loud even today.

Oh I forgot about the terrorist fist bump…
michelle-obama_678374c

This was definitely a dark time in our country

2 Likes

Don’t remember that one…what was the deal?

Iraq WMD debacle is the biggest of my lifetime, imo.

1 Like

They are talking to themselves again.

Says nothing, goes nowhere.

Orange Man Bad

Murder of the Kennedys. #1#2

Well, I remember Watergate, but nothing compares with the ■■■■■■■■■ of this presidency.

The tan suit. Obama was flexing with a dope Easter suit.

I forget that most non-black people don’t know about the fly Easter suit tradition.

By far the biggest political scandal of my 72 years was the use of the intelligence agencies and the FBI to try to overturn the results of a lawful election. Whether it is even worse than we know of awaits the result of the Durham report. The shameless complicity of much of the media in spreading illegally leaked rumors only made it worse.

2 Likes

thx…wasn’t sure what “vines” meant…lol

Refusing to even give Merrick Garland a hearing may not be the biggest scandal, but it’s about the slimiest.

2 Likes

Didn’t happen and the Durham report is going to bomb.

Imaginary wmd is up there for me.

A president using his position to get a blowie is a close second.

Then congressional pages.

Literally none of this is true.

How many close Trump people need to go to jail before you drop this?

I am actually surprised that chappaquiddick is not in this for the older right wing posters

1 Like

For tax schemes? That is irrelevant. Not one has gone to jail or been indicted for conspiring with Russians. Not one.
And that’s what the accusation was about…based on a fake dossier by a political party.

We’re looking for actual scandals. Not scandal mongering.

All those untrustworthy criminals couldn’t possibly conduct criminal activity with Trump. It’s just not possible

Maybe they did…but if they did Mueller never found out about any collusion or conspiracy with Russia.