What has been happening in COVID19 hospitals?

The predictable part is that nothing matters as long as someone likes the message. The messenger doesn’t matter. The context doesn’t matter. The underlying motive doesn’t matter. The rebuttal doesn’t matter. Shoot, validity and truth don’t matter.

Tell me what I want to hear. That’s all that matters.

3 Likes

I used to work on the TB wing of a south Florida hospital in 92. Sad memories.

Do not doubt what the bean counters will do at the top to fill beds. Get the ER screaming and pressure from above and anything can happen. Of course this is anecdotal and I’m basically anonymous, but I witnessed mixing of post ops and even pediatric post op patients being moved onto 3 wings of a floor reserved supposedly for active TB and hepatitis patients. The top floor was mostly the final stages of AIDS patients sadly- this was just prior to the ‘cure’ of miracle mixture drugs that ended the death sentence for HIV. Anyways hospital leaders and anyone high up can and will do unethical ■■■■ in the name of money all the time.

1 Like

Gee, these qualms about discovering context and motives were notably absent in the case of that Ciamarella whistleblower. But then Trump was the target. So, (D)ifferent.

The difference here is that she’s an army nurse. She has an ethos of laying down her life for others and courage to take on the “bad guys”. As she pointed out, the present cohort of interns, knew almost nothing about caring for patients, and were eager to please their trainers by doing as they were told. Not her.

1 Like

So, why do you think so many more died from the Chinese Flu in NY hospitals and hospices and elderly facilities than elsewhere, if not the type of “care”? Why did almost no one leave Elmhurst’s care alive?

Here’s an interesting insight into life as a NY Wuhan Virus patient.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/04/13/texts-from-my-father-in-elmhurst-hospital/amp

Were they shut out to prevent further infection? When unconfirmed Covids were roomed with Covids for five days while awaiting test results?

That’s your confession. We understand where you are coming from now. Thanks.

What is the first rule of analyzing video clips?

What is the chief characteristic of video clips?

Like five nurses standing around discussing how they are mixing Covid and non Covid patients. But I get it, that was edited in such a way that I didn’t really hear and watch them say it. I get it.

What is the first rule of watching video clips?

Please answer the question that was asked.

I have no interest in your question, sorry.

Why not?

It’s the first rule in objectively analyzing them.

To not be interested in this question is very telling.

Yeah, it’s telling you I just woke up and haven’t had my coffee yet.

People must have a lot of faith in the big wigs. No hospital admins nor any leadership ever knowingly allowed non-covid patients in with covid ones…to me THAT would be the stretch.

1 Like

It’s simple enough to grasp without coffee. :sunglasses:

The first rule is that you see only that which the creator of the video has preselected for you to see and/or hear only what the creator of the video has preselected for you to hear.

This is extremely important because it means even conversations that seem straightforward may not be.

I haven’t seen either the original video or the rebuttal yet because I haven’t had two hours free to sit down and watch them.

But when I do I will keep this rule in mind.

I don’t need a formal rule to inform me of the obvious.

That’s heartbreaking. :cry:

Number 901 in overall Amazon book sales. I have a book on Amazon and I always keep an eye on rankings, as it’s an important factor in judging advertising effectiveness.

At 901, she is easily making enough to quit her job, and potentially a lot more depending on her markup over costs and where else it is available.

She’s a whistleblower who is not hiding behind anonymity. Unlike the faux whistleblower , Ciamarella, whose edited version of events from anonymity were apparently unquestionably reliable to the same people who claim there is just not enough context for the video and audio evidence of a self-disclosed whistle-blower to be taken seriously.

1 Like

I have a Masters in Public Health Admin… And it is why I chose to not go into Hospital Admin. I was not able to ethically make those kinds of decisions.