What happens when the majority decides to stop being ruled by the minority

So what do the dems see as the solution here? Divide senate seats and house seats based on nationwide popualar vote?

There is a reason our system is setup like it is.

Hamilton was either an ■■■■■■■ or insane. Possibly both.

He was not insane.

Not exactly what you’re looking for, but related to it: David Faris has written a book arguing in favor of some hard(er) ball proposals Democrats. Some are interesting; most are improbable.

■■■■■■■ works for me.

I’m glad he didn’t have as much say so as he thought he did.

Like this?

You apparently didn’t get the message from the Blue Wave, pal. America doesn’t want Republicans in places of authority any more. It’s time for the cattle to go home.

1 Like

Year of the Sheep already?

LOL, Trump’s a shoe in for reelection. 2020 is the Year of the White Rat. :rofl:

If the people of the United States apply your hateful logic, since if California’s vote was removed…Trump won the popular vote…should the rest of the country now ignore California and the help they’ll now need with the wildfires? Allow me answer the hate you’re dispelling…for you…NO. “We” should come together and be there for each other as fellow Americans. Love Trumps hate…remember?

That post is a hot mess.

I don’t think we’re gong anywhere.

Democrats are now going have to be involved in governance now.

And as each day I’m thinking of starting a thread after new congress is sworn in.

Day 1 no impeachment.
Day 2 no impeachment.

I’m going to remind libs at every opportunity. :wink:

True.

10 Char

No it is not, only if that person does not love Trump is it a problem. Look at things Trump is doing, he is trying to pass EO that are in direct violation of constitution and they have no problem with it. Freedom of Speech to Trump supporters only applies if you wear a red maga hat.

And by God you better not be criticizing the President or gender norms while being a woman with short blue hair. You better believe that a Koala wearing a Tuxedo will take you to task on youtube.

Who’s speech are we oppressing again?

the press

thats my guess

did I get it right

How was there freedom oppressed?

Is CNN not free to write/post whatever they want?

ok im wrong

dont rub it in

just guessing

CNN is fine. Yemen not so much.