What happened to Tucker Carlson?

Yes, you rushed in here to defend Tucker Carlson because you DON’T follow or admire Fox News. Makes sense.

1 Like

haha…changed “watch” to “follow or admire” i see…

awe i bet you wish you posted that earlier.

i think its past your bedtime

“Follower or admirer” is a definition of acolyte, which I did post earlier. Didn’t we already go over this?

1 Like

He has a conga line of liberal buffoons on his show and Tucker needs more interview skills on how to engage the loons instead of the silly giggling he does when they blather on because it makes him look more foolish then they are. I can’t watch a full show anymore, I just fast forward until I see a regular guest that I like and I wouldn’t even DVR his show if not for regular guests like Mark Steyn.

I never knew Tucker until he started at Fox News so I don’t have any previous knowledge of him to make any comparisons I just know that for me anyway his show has gone downhill.

I think Tucker’s doing just fine. He has managed to reproduce a mix of segments, as O’Reilly had done, is a very good interviewer, and I love the Charlie Brown look of befuddlement he gets when some liberal tries to pull the wool over his eyes.