What do you view as the main reason for the surge in worldwide Coronavirus case counts?

I’m not sure we can be ,mad at China for not selling us coronavirus supplies.

Coronavirus: Netherlands recalls ‘defective’ masks bought from China. Hundreds of thousands of masks sent to Dutch hospitals have been recalled after tests showed they failed to protect the face or had defective filters. The Netherlands recently bought 1.3 million masks from China.Mar 29, 2020

The Spanish government has withdrawn 58,000 Chinese-made coronavirus testing kits from use after it emerged that they had an accurate detection rate of just 30%.

1 Like

Our new cases are off the charts. 905,000 total cases, most in the country.

We have 121,194 active cases. #8 in the country.

What does the science data tell us?

Storm. Teacup.

since 85% 0f those who get the virus do wear masks, thats pretty much a certainty.

1 Like

Spinning Covid claims is the only hope the globalusts have of making Trump look bad. I’m expecting worldwide alarm over Covid to make international media headlines with increasing intensity heading up to the US election day.

Are the safety measures not as effective as people say?

The wet markets, which have been opened again, are also potential sources for zoonotic virus transmissions.

Knowing this and still allowing wet markets to exist is highly irresponsible, not to mention the horrific animal cruelty.

This article is from 2006

Summary: In Chinese wet-markets, unique epicenters for transmission of potential viral pathogens, new genes may be acquired or existing genes modified through various mechanisms such as genetic reassortment, recombination and mutation. The wet-markets, at closer proximity to humans, with high viral burden or strains of higher transmission efficiency, facilitate transmission of the viruses to humans.

1 Like

In southern Florida people are now starting to spend more time OUTDOORS now that we are getting some relief from the heat. It’s not even hitting ninety on most days lol. I’ll be curious to see how that pans out.

No it would be better if we were all more logical and didn’t politicize absolutely everything.

What’s this?

You’re saying a government should REGULATE businesses?

Doesn’t that stifle economic growth?

Does that apply to fatalities as well, which are also increasing?

It is exhausting fighting the same stupid battles over and over again.

You’re to be commended for keeping at it.

It confounds the mind

Does the FDA stifle economic growth when they inspect manufacturers of food products or other regulated products?

Just telling you when I hear from Republicans and conservatives all the time. We need to cut regulations because they stifle growth.

But now you’re telling China to regulate its businesses.

What gives?

The case count would be zero if China had not developed the virus and allowed it to be released to the rest of the world.

The Chinese Communist Party has direct responsibility for every case and every the death. Everything else is secondary.

4 Likes

I agree 100 percent! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Fatalities are always increasing. There are more people who have died now than 5 years ago. There will be more people who have died 3 days from now than today.

Nichevo [fate] qadar [destiny].

I finally kenned it: you reply and post like a Russian Muslim. All fate and destiny, except for an armed man against an adversary.

I’ve met West Texans just like that.