What do you view as the main reason for the surge in worldwide Coronavirus case counts?

I looked at the world wide case count and according to that China has only had around 86,000 cases. The real kicker is that China was at 80,000 cases at the beginning of the virus in March.

I think mark wearing should be mandatory from here on out. I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve been letting you people breathe on me all this time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I believe nothing that comes from the Chinese government. Iā€™d hope thatā€™s one issue that weā€™d all find common ground on.

1 Like

I just put out a bulletin to my managers tonight to remind their staff to wear masks, and socially distance while at work.

And thank you for being on the front lines. I appreciate what you do.

1 Like

Itā€™s not inconvenient. I do it every damn day. You put your mask on go to work, but groceries, go to the doctor, keep things open. And be careful.

1 Like

Where I live everyone wears masks everywhere. Our numbers are growing, but at a slower pace. If and when mAsk mandates get dropped in Indiana, I will be wearing a mask and shield.

Iā€™m in Ohio and numbers are on the rise. Set a new record today. We canā€™t get people to wear masks here for some reason. :roll_eyes:

Much respect. Take care of yourself.

Iā€™m in NW Indiana and I have not been anywhere, where I have seen more than 2 maskless trolls. Our problem is rural Indianaā€¦making waves. We have 28 cases in our county of 8,000 we donā€™t wanna. So these nimrods come to the bigger cities to get food, and either pick it up, or spread it.

We only have the CCPā€™s word for it that there has ever been a spike in China or a subsequent decline in cases in China. You are entitled to believe them. I donā€™t believe a word they say.

1 Like

DAS. Thereā€™s a lot of that around. Disappointed Authoritarian Syndrome.

Ask any libā€¦itā€™s all Trumpā€™s fault. :sunglasses:

The problem is the same one thatā€™s been garbaging this country for forty years: glibertarianism is a putrid replicator.

1 Like

I think there are several reasons; the weather is cooling down and the sunlightā€¦which can kill the virus isnā€™t as direct. It was created in a lab for military purposes and this is one of the characteristics designed into it. Not everyone is responsible in their daily routine to minimize the spread.

its really sad that everyone seems to need someone else to blame for the spread. the spread is world wide and follows a pattern. the only blame isā€¦ itā€™s a virus. the pattern follows everywhere. it follows regardless of mitigation. mitigation does slow it, which is good. mitigation does not however change the pattern.

4 Likes

They literally brought bulldozers in sealed off any exit of the city and sealed apartment doors by welding. I think if Trump had done that he would have received even more negative press

Itā€™s a highly contagious disease. Look at the White House super spreader event. No masks. No social distancing.

If you come into direct contact with this disease, you prolly will get it.

Allan

Things would be so much better if we would all just :sheep:

2 Likes

Where I live in Texas there is still a mask mandate and I never see anyone in a store not complying with that mandate. But then its a big state and I donā€™t think they even have HEB stores near where I live.
As to why it keeps coming back across the world, as soon as people decide they have it under control and let up, the virus is just there like it was before. Merkel has stated that Germany cannot afford to close down like it did the first time.
Biden or Trump, we just wait till an effective vaccine is produced in large quantities.

1 Like