What do you make of President Trump calling pro fights in his spare time?

Certainly #45 is having some fun doing this kind of venue. His many supporters there seem delighted too…

1 Like

Libs were whining about it for the entire event. lol

2 Likes

He could fart a show tune and his supporters would be delighted…lol.

2 Likes

BTW the supportive chants came immediately after a Lib Karen started shouting “Feel bad ■■■■■■■ !” and “Put your ■■■■■■■ mask on!” during the moment of silence for the victims of 9/11.

They can’t stand it when they’re the only hateful hearts in the room. lol

2 Likes

Speaking of silence did you see Biden’s handler’s turned the mics off him yesterday in mid-sentence?

2 Likes

Can’t have the Kid Sniffer going on about his hairy legs and how little kids love touching them in the pool. :rofl:

2 Likes

Let’s get ready to RRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!

That would be a talent for the ages.

I can’t stand him, and even I’d be delighted if I heard him break wind to Hamilton, though that tasteless oaf would be more likely to do something from Cats.

Seriously??? :roll_eyes:

I hope you aren’t losing sleep over this.

Check that.

I really don’t care if you are, I’m just trying to be sarcastic.

What do I make of this?

YAWN!

So what is the problem? Many past President of yore went back to their businesses and normal life after office. It was what was meant to happen. Same with the Congresscritters. It’s not supposed to be a lifetime gig to enrich yourself then live an elitist lifestyle for the rest of your life.

He’s a businessman, he’s going to business. That’s what he does.

People should be more upset when these people take govt service as an enrichment program so they never have to get up and go to a job like the people who support their asses.

So what do I make of it?

I think someone is clutching for anything to bitch about Trump since the current idjit is so cringe worthy anything looks good compared to what he says/does.

TDS is strong.

…it’s a sport, like boxing. Although its one I can’t watch because I get so stressed out.

OP, what do you think of others types of “fight” sports? Karate, jiu jitsu, boxing, tai kwon do, kung Fu, MMA, etc.?

These people all have to wear head gear and mouth guards for protection. I don’t see it any differently than, say, if Trump was commenting on an MMA match.

Please don’t give me that image lol

1 Like

Actually, I guess a regular “fight match” is a bit different because in the martial arts, there is presumption of respect and dignity you must show to yourself and the opponent. For example, you bow before you get into stance.

You are also instructed not to use these outside of a match, other than when you are defending yourself from assault. Control of oneself is very important in martial arts.

And why are you so concerned about Trump after he left office anyway? He left, he’s gone. It’s time to move on to the future, like the progressives state.

I think this is perfect for Trump. I see no issues.

giphy

1 Like

Good stuff! I think he always had a little Don King in him.