What Do Each Of You Think About The Next Elections?

Same here. I actually voted for Cruz in the 2016 primary. After he started pandering to Trump, I began to regret that vote. I now wish I had voted for one of the many other fine candidates in the Republican primary that year.

While I still agree with most of his positions policy - wise, I’d REALLY have to hold my nose to vote for him now that he has the Trump stain.

1 Like

How does he know this, besides the flatulence that comes out his rear-end he claims is truth?

Sadly, I think that possibility is gone. If ever there was a year that a third party could become viable, it was 2016. Both major parties had candidates that were despised by a large percentage of the population. The timing was perfect for a 3rd party candidate to sweep in and upset the 2 major parties for the first time in my life. Yet, the voters sadly kept doing what has failed the nation for so long.

2 Likes

To be fair, that’s because the two third party candidates were an idiot, and a (possibly Russian) nut.

1 Like

Too bad you carried over here that silly Ignore Ban you put on me over at the last Hannity.com website. If you hadn’t you could have addressed my first response to your little thread here and you would have seen that this Dem is not all optimistic about results come November.

What a shame you can’t handle a little discourse, from me, for some reason?

Perhaps if you could you would be better informed about what some Dems really think.

:hugs:

Perhaps in the long run it will be to move America away from the perpetual state of war, UNDECLARED WAR, that we are currently wallowing in.

It has reached a point, this alleged “war on terror”, what with the insane notion of “acceptable collateral damage” and the intentional proliferation of American arms being sold to “friendly” nations who use them to target civilians that we, AMERICA, is no better and no more on any more moral ground than say Iran who our pols keep wishing to tout as aiding and abetting terrorism.

What is it when we aid and abet over and over and over again the death of untold numbers of civilians; men, women, children aka “acceptable collateral damage” and the devastation of their homes, their shops, their cities and villages?

Perhaps PROGRESSIVE veterans who make it into Congress can bring a pry bar mentality to this so called war on terror instead of the hammers now employed.

:laughing:

But in retrospect it is sad that you are so SPOT ON about what Ducky will do.

Nothing else cures Ducky getting his butt handed to him like 3 more hours of Right Wing Talk Radio.

I do so wish it would be someone other than Pelosi in the Speaker spot if we take the House on the Left in this coming election. But I am torn as to whether or not Pelosi wouldn’t be the best choice if all of that happened when it comes to a “head to head” against Donny Trump?

:thinking:

Ironic, but I don’t see it happening, even as much as I would like to.

Frankly, what I see coming for America, or that is now becoming a real possibility, is something that I never thought in my lifetime I would ever give rise to any serious consideration of, and that is either some form of revolution or new civil war, or perhaps a morphed combination of the two.

These races on Tuesday, they echoed so many other elections of late, where votes are so close, almost knife edge in the division at the polls. Then we have such an unprecedented turn of events with Trump and his wrenching up, INTENTIONALLY, wrenching up of the divisions in America, it is sort of scary to me, to see how we might be an America divided and just like the California scrub country just waiting for that one errant spark.

Then I settle down, relax, and say to myself that I am just being overly dramatic.

she did okay against 43. and I want all the trump cultist complaining that she is stuffing up the works.

Allan

The bottom line is that Nancy gets things done. That’s the only reason why the R’s hate her - because she is so effective.

1 Like

I don’t care for her on a personal level. But yeah, she got things done. Not only that Donny would hate, just hate having to deal with her, so would ol" turtle face in the Senate.

I still take offense when jerks insult me, but I slide by their insult posts, so I have no idea what they’re saying.

Yeah, I would have liked to see someone like a Bloomberg join in and mount a serious effort; he could have self-funded the entire campaign out of his couch change. I don’t know if he could have won, but he’d certainly have had my vote vs. the other two.

1 Like

“skill specific”

Go find somebody else to play your single statistic game, or simply speak your mind.

We have work to do in America and no time for libs love of Obama flat lining the American economy for 8 years.

That is something that people don’t get. Pelosi is good at her job. I would like to see a different Democrat speaker of the house, but I so want to see Trump thank Pelosi as the Speaker at next year’s State Of the Union.

1 Like

It’s funny. Everybody thinks that something good is going to happen for their team.

Yay, us!

So says Mr Insult. :laughing:

It will be the most important election in our lifetimes. Just like the last several. :roll_eyes:

final was 235-199 for the good guys.

does this count as a hannity hall of fame prediction?

Allan