What changed from May 19th of 2017 to June 29th or so when Rosenstien signed

Fat shaming is bullying…

More important time?

Fat ■■■■■■ Donald got his ass kicked during the midterms. Now, he has a House of Representatives that takes their job of oversight seriously and every day kicks him like the dog that he is.

That was the most important time.

1 Like

He did better than Obama and Clinton… Much better

Donald is fat, but that’s not my reasoning for the nickname. It’s more like he is a two-bit player in Vlad’s mafia, and that’s one of the nickname that Vlad uses for him.

1 Like

Did he buy fake dirt from Russia like Hillary did? Ol’ flexible perhaps?

Still getting his ass kicked daily. Now we have Whitaker acknowledging more corruption. Sure, the Senate won’t act, but Fat Donald is toast with the electorate.

He’s more popular than Obama too… The steady diet of fake news. It’s never related to Putin…

But it’s ok for fat donald to body shame just about everyone who doesn’t lick his boots?

More popular than Obama?

Nah, that’s just ■■■■■■■■■ You are a good dispenser of said material, I would have you know.

He’s not a Democrat pushing PC ideals…

Fat Donald may be popular with the Soy Boy crowd, like Jacob Wohl and Jack Prosobiec, but that’s about all.

1 Like

Obviously, I meant at the same time in their presidencies…lol!

We all know who fed their boys soy milk as children…

Anyway, we’re getting off track.

Why has Fat Donald not released the unredacted FISA applications?

Why can’t the liars in the right-wing media convince him to release these documents?

What liars?

You know who they are. They are all over Twitter and elsewhere claiming that the FISA apps will show Fat Donald was framed.

Why can’t they get the cuck-boy in chief to release them?

1 Like

Obama is no longer president

You know, guys like Bingo Bongo Dan Bongino.

Why can’t that soy cuck get Fat Donald to release the FISA applications?

Name a lie by Dan?

Bingo Bongo Bongina fills his Twitter feed with half-truths and lies daily. Just check out some his whoppers from today. Claiming that the Steele Dossier was not sourced from Russian intelligence.

Of course, intelligence is not something that Bongina has much of. His sad sack followers, even less.