WHAT BIAS? Washington Post Reporter Tweets, Then Deletes, ‘Merry Impeachmas’ Message

Originally published at: WHAT BIAS? Washington Post Reporter Tweets, Then Deletes, ‘Merry Impeachmas’ Message | Sean Hannity

A reporter with the Washington Post and CNN political analyst raised eyebrows on social media Wednesday night; posting -then deleting- a tweet wishing everyone a “Merry Impeachmas from the WaPo team!”

![|715x550](upload://bAcAbwN86yfOAU96j1VuGsEFBir.jpeg)

A tweet from a Washington Post reporter.

The reporter posted a tacit apology shortly after, writing “I’m deleting a tweeting tonight that is being misinterpreted by some as an endorsement of some kind. To be absolutely clear, we at the Post are merely glad we are getting a break for the holidays after a long 3 months. I will retweet the group photo w/ a better caption!”

I’m deleting a tweeting tonight that is being misinterpreted by some as an endorsement of some kind. To be absolutely clear, we at the Post are merely glad we are getting a break for the holidays after a long 3 months. I will retweet the group photo w/ a better caption !

— Rachael Bade (@rachaelmbade) December 19, 2019

The comment came hours after the House of Representatives formally Impeached President Trump on two charges: Obstruction of Congress and Abuse of Power.