What Are We Doing To White People?

Who bought the slaves?
Black Africans selling other black Africans does not help whatever point you are trying to make.

Hotel California was released.

William Ellison for one.

That is not happening, in the real world.

Damn that is a bold statement. Does that appliy to all history?

head-in-sand

1 Like

Is that being taught? Do you some examples of that? Key word, solely.

If you insist on racial solidarity, that is the inevitable outcome, majority demo wins. And when white people realize they are being discriminated against well, they will reassert that majority power.

1 Like

A hallmark for civil rights. I’d add that Apple was incorporated and Jimmy was elected. Thank God that was the last year of systemic racism.

I’d add that some Holocaust survivors would like to have a few words.

Should one believe their own eyes, or the emperor’s tailors?

2 Likes

Until now.

1 Like

I don’t personally feel anything about the holocaust either. I hadn’t been born yet. And I don’t have personal feelings about any other point of history that I have not participated in. Neither should anyone else, let alone entire groups, based on their ancestry. But then the entire point of what is being attempted is to spin a narrative to create an emotional response for a political objective. Shaming and aggrievement are required to achieve the objective.

1 Like

Just say racist.

You don’t know yourself.

Racism is just the human failing being exploited in the effort to achieve the political objective.

That’s rich coming from a student of the basics. :rofl:

Please share what you saw.

There are plenty of threads in the forum, filled with links to documented real world instances. But you know that so save the deflection for your fellow travelers.

4 Likes

beɪsɪks ) 1. plural noun. The basics of something are its simplest, most important elements, ideas, or principles, in contrast to more complicated or detailed ones.

You are being too cryptic to be meaningful.