What about the American Farmers?

Uh those subsidies keep your food costs lower than the rest of the world.

Farmers in WI are not happy. The downstream affects of this ripple into the local rural economies. His extremely small win here in ‘16 could have already evaporated.

1 Like

What percentage of farmers that file for Chapter 12 eventually discharge the bankruptcy?

Look it up for yourself.

Farmers and swing voters are watching.

Constitutionalists too. Although in my opinion there are none here. Or maybe two.

Well they need to pick themselves up by their bootstraps and get a better job. But seriously you are right. Add in coal voters and midwest farmers and tax disappointments…the dems should skip florida and go all in on PA, OH, WI, IA, MI

Less than half the farmers who filed for Chapter 12 bankruptcy successfully discharge their Chapter 12 filing…

Im doing great actually, anything else? Other than in typical liberal fashion your avoiding answering my question. With the New Puke Green Deal getting rid of fossil fuels how do I work my 4000 acres without my two combines, three tractors which have internal combustion engines?

They all take diesel fuel, which is one fuel you need to power a internal combustion engine for those of you mechanically challenged.

The wording specifically states “as much as possible”. No one is taking away your diesel engines lmao

" * U.S. farmers lost their fourth largest export market after China officially cancelled all purchases of U.S. agricultural products, a retaliatory move following President Donald Trump’s pledge to slap 10% tariffs on $300 billion of Chinese imports.

• China’s exit piles on to a devastating year for farmers, who’ve struggled through record flooding and droughts that destroyed crop yields, and trade war escalations that have lowered prices and profits this year."

And there is also this…

“It’s really, really getting bad out here,” said Bob Kuylen, who’s farmed for 35 years in North Dakota."

“Trump is ruining our markets. No one is buying our product no more, and we have no markets no more.”

You can hear the desperation in some of these statements and I feel sorry for those people. They didn’t do anything to deserve this. They were sold a bill of goods that Donald Trump was a great negotiator and it turns out he can’t negotiate anything. Maybe the worst negotiator the US ever had.

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: ‘Trump is ruining our markets’: Struggling farmers are losing a huge customer

If the US confiscates the wealth of those who are convicted of having been been willing traitors over the last ten years collaborating with China to bring down the USA, that wealth could easily recompense those who have been on the losing end of the fightback against Chinese/deep state over-reach. It would also be a good idea to put a stop to 5G now before it fries everyone’s DNA and explodes cancer numbers, until it is proven safe by it’s advocates. We don’t need smart houses appliances cars and phones that spy on us 24/7/52 anyway.

Sounds like reparations

No. Reparations are inter-generational. This is restorative justice. There are already laws on the books which confiscate the fruit of illegal activities. I’m just saying that in this case those fruits can be directed towards those who fought in the war, as farmers are doing.

define collaborating with China to bring down the USA.

By what definition is this true?

I was thinking of reparations in the sense that the Dems have been using it. No. You are right. It is reparations,under the Webster dictionary meaning.

The same way Peter Thiel would.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2019/07/15/peter-thiel-says-cia-should-investigate-google-for-being-treasonous/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjfhqXasYLkAhWp7XMBHeXRAQQQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw14XFlDlLhkq4R4OEf3WvvY&ampcf=1

We used to do the same things on a much smaller basis when i grew up on a farm. Hogs and cattle were the cash crops and we raised much of the feed for the livestock as well.:+1: