What A Patriot Should Do On April 18, 2019

So what?

Two different opinions. So what?

I disagree. He’s right about that. What doesn’t matter is who is doing it.

1 Like

On the campaign trail, Trump insisted he had “the best memory ever” and also insisted that Hillary’s 39 responses of “I don’t recall” re: her emails made her mentally unfit to hold office. He banged the podium. His supporters cheered.

Trump said “I don’t recall” 37 times in response to the special counsel’s questions.

Can I get another so what or are we done?

Yes and Gary Johnson got more than 3x the votes in Wisconsin than Jill Stein. I am not sure how one can accurately determine who lost more votes to Gary Johnson and Jill Stein.

Are you suggesting that anyone … anyone at all … voted for Trump instead of Hillary because of the Russians?

And before you get all high and mighty about Russia trying to influence our election, perhaps you should review what Obama tried to do with France’s and Israel’s elections. And you might also want to read about the CIA involvement in the '50s and '60s in South America and SE Asia. Interfering in foreign elections was a US Doctrine.

1 Like

Does that mean that you think Hillary should send back the campaign contributions she got from Chinese interests?

1 Like

How so? Please explain it.

Here are a couple of the most popular Facebook ads the Russians ran.
This really compromised our electoral system. Not a word about Hillary or Trump. Much sound and fury signifying nothing.

1 Like

Nice projecting. Considering you haven’t actually quoted anything I’ve posted in order to make the ■■■■■■■■ claim you’re now claiming you quoted, the only one “gaslighting” here would be you.

Couple is the keyword. Are two too many? Btw like two illegal votes may be too many?

What about stayed home?

I am going to keep doing this though. Hillary didn’t lose because of Russian interference.

Please read — effort was to promote Jill Stein, not Trump.

A Patriot Should Smoke Cannabis on April 20, 2019. 'Murica!

4 Likes

Barr did not present an opinion: he claimed to summarize Mueller’s report. But he presented his own opinion as if it was the Muellet conclusion.

1 Like

Cocaine made another comeback? It’s one hell of a drug…

Balony. Not a word about the election in those ads. Not a word about any candidate.

Yeah big cities.

Right because marketing about a family running on a beach is never about the car.