What A Patriot Should Do On April 18, 2019

I’m not sure why they even need to bother. 1 line is really all that’s needed. That’s probably what chaffes these guys the most. Eliminate all the other ■■■■■■■■ and it still boils down to that 1 line.

We are UNABLE ,

Burden of proof, folks, it’s a bitch. And it doesn’t say “A” judgement. It says “THAT” judgement. Meaning they already made their minds up before the investigation was finished. They just couldn’t PROVE it.

2 Likes

But you’ve argued that is no the role of a prosecutor and the when a prosecutor does what you wish you embrace it.

Barr’s summary of the Mueller Report substantially distorted what was written in the report.

The report is clear and that is why in 24 hours Trump has gone from embracing the report to denouncing it.

Comrades following the party line; that’s all this is.

Which really doesn’t matter because the whole report was ■■■■■■■■ anyway. If this were being handled in a court of law it would have been summarily dismissed because the “evidence” that started this whole thing was tainted from the beginning.

1 Like

When/where did Rudy say that?

Actually, it is Barr - the Attorney General’s report. Mueller serves/ed the DOJ. The DOJ serves at the pleasure of the President.

“When/where did Rudy say that?”
Rudy didn’t. He’s getting his talking points mixed up.

1 Like

[quote=“wiley8425, post:70, topic:176407”]
“When/where did Rudy say that?”
Rudy didn’t. He’s getting his talking points mixed up. [/quote]

Michael Zeldin, a CNN legal analyst :smile:

Zeldin thought Mueller should have bypassed the DOJ and taken it to congress.

Of course. Because that’s how it’s supposed to work. :laughing: Never mind that Barr is releasing the report to Congress anyway. Much ado about nothing. As usual.

2 Likes

correct only lying to the FBI about russian contacts.

Allan

Mueller WILL be testifying before Congress. You’ve got him for sure, now! :laughing:

1 Like

Balderdash.

You just proved that Trump is not the idiot the left claims.

But he didn’t fall for entrapment like we wanted him to, damnit!

I think you mean Trump’s lawyers.

We are supposed to forget about that point. That particular point being ignored says just about everything about this issue.

2 Likes

If this is truly your opinion, which I somehow doubt, I would expect to see no further griping about the MSM and their bias. If our electoral process can’t withstand that, then it isn’t worth protecting.

The media isn’t supposed to be biased. Facebook isn’t the media. Nice try though.

The president WAS given a chance to tell his side. He was given a set of direct questions, most of which the man with the bestest memory began by answering “I can’t recall.”

And email hacks are flat out illegal, as is paying hush money for the purpose of influencing an election. Mediocre try though.

I agree. You should quit while you’re already behind. :roll_eyes:

“I know you are but what am I?” Really? What are we, fourth graders?