What A Patriot Should Do On April 18, 2019

And then big city liberals get elected by California and New York and run the entire country like LA or NYC and don’t have a care or give a damn about anywhere else.

1 Like

Is your source for this Joseph McCarthy or do you have anything more recent?

I have more evidence than the Democrats had that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Democrats are clearly working to divide Americans and undermine the constitution. One just has to open one’s eyes to see that. Even Democrats argue that that is what Russia wants. It makes sense that China would want the same. On the other hand it made no sense that Trump, a free marketeer, would want to collude with Russia.

My question was what evidence you have. You have replied by insisting you have it. But what is it?

As to why Trump would want to collude with Russia… .he has coveted access to their market for years. I don’t see any of the Democratic contenders trying to build towers in Moscow. I don’t see any of their daughters collecting trademarks to do business in China.

Once someone serves their time, they should have all rights restored as a US citizen.

And that includes voting rights. We are talking millions upon millions of US citizens who cannot vote as of this moment. In some states it is a permanent loss of voting rights.

1 Like

It was the Democrats who invented it, not so much for political reasons as for racial reasons.

Step one is you admit that it’s hapoening. That hasn’t happened yet for many.

Then you discuss the different possible answers to your really really good question.

Where in the constitution does it state that one can lose his rights due to a conviction you constitutionalist you.

You just want the left coast and east coast with all their leftist views electing every President from now on. We know what it is all about no need to lie. Talk about wanting to be a dictator. You want less populated rural states to have to live under the thumb of leftist. That’s going to go over well. Give it a few years and a civil war will break out. Because you can only silence people for so long before they decide to make their voices heard.
And your fairy tale is wrong the fly over states would never see a presidential candidate. Why because they would spend all their time and money where the most votes are. I hope I am long gone before this ever happens because even I would not sit still for being ruled by the east and west coast leftist.

What do you think they do now?

Identity politics is designed to divide citizens and incite resentment between factions, which was was allegedly the aim of the Russian interference. Identity politics is the meat and bread of the Democrat party. Democrat political contenders want to undo the first and second amendments and the electoral college. They are therefore against the constitution as it is at present, and want to breach it by unconstitutional means.

If there is any politician who runs on resentment today it is Donald Trump, with a strong side dish of opposition to the 1st Amendment.

Can you name a politician in the Democratic side whose campaign began with a speech about how there are people living among us who do not deserve to live here.

Just because he appeals to your identity, does not mean it is not identity politics