What a jerk the suicidal man was

Why??

Whatever for? Is someone else’s estate/worldly possessions going to bring the unfortunate woman back to life?

I’ll never understand the “sue” mentality. Someone in my circle of acquaintance is a nurse, a profession lately I’m viewing with more disdain.

This individual has contacted an attorney about something that took place during her mother’s care. Mom passed last year.

The lady had been ill for awhile and passed naturally, in the presence of those who loved her. Whose getting sued next?

God? For giving her an ailment whose cause no one ever knew?

Would mom have lived longer than Frank Langella in Dracula had she only avoided another ailment while an inpatient? I hope this scheming woman not only gets no money, but must pay full attorney and court costs.

The woman he killed needs a funeral too.

1 Like

Basic life insurance.

Don’t something like 60% of lawsuit winnings—if the plaintiff wins—go to the attorney?

He should have used more common sense when murderinng himself.

Why not?

Well, if there’s any group known for common sense, its suicidal people؟

2 Likes

Because it’s pointlessly vindictive.

So why?

1 Like

I’m not sure, I’ve never sued anyone before. I thought about it on a couple of occasions though.

I agree with having life insurance, but I don’t know her circumstances. She needs a funeral though.

1 Like

I fully agree. The estate should pay at least that much.

Preferably more. But that would be the bare minimum.

2 Likes

She may have had kids too. A lot of people were affected by this. A lot more than one person in pain.

3 Likes

He jumped

1 Like

Whatever family the man had is stuck with the knowledge their loved one opted out of life, as well as wondering if they might have helped him to a different outcome.

Then, they’re stuck in court paying costs of an act they didn’t commit. You’re right.

It is pointlessly vindictive.

They’d also be affected if the lady died in a traffic accident. Nobody knows from one day to the next when they’re going to cross over to the other side.

That’s why it’s sensible to have basic life insurance, at minimum, and a will on file. Really am not a fan of the lawsuit culture. Mostly attorneys gain financially:

:thinking:Just thinking :thinking:

He gave his family a three fingered salute. He was really screwed up and ruined the woman and her family too. He is a two fer.

Yeah, but still, most people who commit suicide manage to do so without killing people who don’t want to die.

1 Like

Come on Janet. It was the crazy dudes fault.

Guess he did it because he made a lot of stupid decisions. Maybe covid drama helped.

But it’s not pointless. Restitution to the woman’s family from the man’s estate is the only justice they can hope for.

1 Like