We've racialized everything else. So why not the flag?

Warning, barf alert.
:face_vomiting:

This goofball wokie has her feelings hurt by the flag. And the only fix is to racialize it. We need the flag to recognize race, not freedom. Double barf.
:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Thatā€™s the problem, with wokism, they are NEVER freaking satisfied. Constantly crying about some perceived offense. Theyā€™re like a bunch of third graders except not as mature. Wokism requires no hard work. Only endless complaining.

You wanna make a difference Macy? Find out why the crime rate is so freaking high in the inner city. Find out why blacks are using each other for target practice. Then freaking do something other than whine? Do the stuff that BLM refuses to do. How bout it girlfriend?

Macy Grayā€™s call for a new American flag receives mixed reactions: ā€˜Now the flag is too white?!ā€™ | Fox News

My guess is she is seeking attention. This is total nonsense suggestion by this lady.

2 Likes

Good reply.
:+1:

Fortunately for her, being dumb is not a crime.

1 Like

Yepā€¦I feel about her exactly the way I feel about those numerous people in my area who are currently flying their American flags upside down.

Freedom of speech gives one the right to broadcast oneā€™s silliness to the entire world.

4 Likes

Fox News says sheā€™s a grammy winner which would indicate sheā€™s already gotten some attention. That being said, this is the first Iā€™ve ever heard of her. Not really sure why I should care what she has to say about the flag. Unless she was stating this opinion as part of her act, sheā€™s got every right to have an opinion on it, no matter how dumb her opinion may be. Iā€™m just wondering why Fox News thought it was newsworthy.

1 Like

Outrage sells.

And it will be linked to Critical Race Theory on the shows tonight.

What is there to be outraged over though? Plenty of celebrities (which Iā€™m not even sure she is) say stupid things all the time and it isnā€™t a headline.

ā€œAnd it will be linked to Critical Race Theory on the shows tonight.ā€

Ok, I guess that makes sense.

Sheā€™s a black female liberal who said something bad about the flag.

Who says it wasnā€™t a publicity stunt to sell her music? Wouldnā€™t be the first time.

She is dumb for saying such things.

She got your attention.
:sunglasses:

Did she though? I hadnā€™t heard of her before you started a thread on her. Well done.

1 Like

Nope. Didnā€™t know about it until you posted it after Fox told you to be upset about it.

Sheā€™s an amazing singer, but this is dumb.

But you found it interesting enough to discuss. As did I. Who knew we had so much in common?
:grin:

Yeah well, sheā€™s got nothing on the Dixie Chicks or Linda Rhonstadt who were both pretty well known before they alienated a good portion of their audiences.

Ronstadt

How exactly do you think the greatest female singer this country ever produced ā€œalienated her audienceā€?

Noā€¦she got your attention.

You started this thread.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh ewwwā€¦

Linda Ronstadt did not ā€œalienate her audience.ā€ She was diagnosed with Progressive Supranuclear Palsy in 2009 and hasnā€™t been able to sing since.

She was also instrumental in forming The Eagles, the 2nd greatest rock band the world has ever known.

1 Like