WEST COAST CHAOS: Los Angeles 'DRUG LOUNGES' Poised to Open

Originally published at: WEST COAST CHAOS: Los Angeles ‘DRUG LOUNGES’ Poised to Open | Sean Hannity

The state of California is preparing to take its war against the Trump administration to the next level in the coming weeks, with local authorities poised to legalize “drug bars” throughout the nation’s second largest city.

According to Bloomberg, the Los Angeles City Council has authorized dozens of applications for the city’s first legalized marijuana lounges last week, clearing the path for European-style drug bars that can sell cannabis, coffee, food, but are barred from dispensing alcohol.

“The stakes are high. West Hollywood is one of the first cities in the country to introduce these kinds of licenses, and the winners will be allowed to create the equivalent of alcohol-fueled social bars for cannabis users – sans booze,” writes Bloomberg.

Two other cities in California -San Francisco and Oakland- already issue similar permits, setting the stage for a showdown with the Trump administration which has already pledged to enforce federal guidelines on the banned substance.

Read the full story at Bloomberg.

War against the Trump administration? And what chaos?

Pot clubs that allow consumption on premises have existed in the bay area for a decade or longer.

This has nothing to do with Trump.

2 Likes

I’m guessing there won’t be as much chaos as what is already caused by the alcohol-based drug lounges.

1 Like

Right? That never seems to be a problem. :roll_eyes:

there are already drug lounges in every city in america…

they are called bars…

Good news.

Chaos?

If it’s a pot bar, I suspect there’s too much apathy for much chaos to arise.

1 Like

Yes, when I think of pot smokers, chaos is the first thing that comes to mind.

Chaos? Takes over the top to another level.

Apparently an increasing majority (currently 61%) of Americans support chaos.