Were you disappointed with the corruption of AG Holder and Lynch?

You don’t think the IRS mistreated conservatives?

Jeff Sessions was most incompetent AG ever.

2 Likes

Yes, Trump’s biggest mistake by far.

Indeed,
You can tell by all the indictments and convictions.

Just a bit more then Reagan.

Damn Kenyan.

Nope.

ok

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1036681588573130752?s=20

Come on man, he doesn’t even break to top 5.

Oh yes he does, in fact he comes out on top and I don’t have a smidgen of doubt that fact will go down in the history books.

1 Like

It wasn’t just mistreatment it was political corruption condoned by Obama himself. He weaponized the Government against his political opponents, his handpicked czar cohorts in crime helped him do it. His Congressional approved Cabinet was a bunch of figure bobble heads while the Obama hand picked gang of (private citizen) thugs ruined the country and Valarie Jarrett oversaw and ran the criminal activity. :angry:

1 Like

Not when you own the cops.

Poor deflection, try answering the Op’s questions.

1 Like

Why then did the IRS apologize and issue checks to complainants as a settlement in a class-action lawsuit?

Easy. Their boss Donald Trump told them to drop the defense and settle out.

Concurrent with this operation was the Obama/Holder push for more gun control regulations and specifically targeting FFL’s in border states (red states) with punitive audits and UCO’s.

Obama was openly blaming US citizens and FFL’s for the Violence in Mexico when it was his administration providing them the guns illegally and without any coordination with the Mexican authorities.

3 Likes

How do you know?

Evidence of same?

I don’t remember anyone saying either of them were going to be indicted for anything but Sessions was a gutless Eunuch that wasn’t’ about to poke the hornets nest by investigating anything that went on with the last administration.

Barr’s appointment solved that problem and the investigations are ongoing.

1 Like

So right after trump takes office . The DOJ under Jeff sessions decides to settle all of a sudden and issue an apology. Coincidence or what?

There’s no evidence to suggest Trump was involved at all that I’ve seen. If you have some present it.

Sessions was not in charge of the IRS, the IRS commissioner is.