We're coming back!

LOL…I wish I bought few pounds of silver when it was 12 bucks per ounce to add to my collection.

1 Like

If you say so. :man_shrugging:

I’m surprised you haven’t mentioned the betting odds yet. That would be a better point to make than people running polls without putting their money where their mouths are. Right now, Biden is slightly ahead for the second time this year.

Last time he had a slight lead, it only took a couple of public appearances/speeches to fix that.

Yep, I believe Trump will likely win Texas. I don’t care what anyone says, I’m sticking with that prediction unapologetically.

Come November 3rd, we’ll see :wink:

Small forges are pretty affordable, and silver is waaaaay more common than people give it credit for. :wink:

Yes…any day now Texas will turn commie.

What’s a good place to follow the odds ?

wasn’t beto supposed to be the Senator by now?

no wonder they are delivering all those bricks

1 Like

Keep dreaming, lib.

Mark my words - TX will vote Trump in November !! #MAGA

oddsshark and electionbettingodds are my preferences. Those two sites don’t break under my adblocker.

1 Like

Yeah…and to think back when I stopped buying at about 6/7 bucks an ounce because I thought it was too high. Sold most of it except for my collection for about 35 to 40 per ounce. :rofl:

1 Like

Exactly; that’s why I love owning libs.

1 Like

very true. the destructive left is slowly dominating this poor country.

1 Like

Even Ann Coulter knows that Reagan and other Republicans practiced immigration policies that have greatly contributed to changing demographics which in turn, have contributed to changed electoral map.

The burglar?

if the economy is anywhere near where it was, republicans can start looking at NJ, OR, WA, CO and you heard it hear first… NY

In all seriousness, I am still predicting that Trump wins. But not in those places you mentioned except maybe CO.

if the economy roars back… it is very possible

I still maintain that it’s very possible for Trump to be the second President in a row to win reelection with less votes than his first win. It’s a searchable term on these forums.

Yeah…it’s pretty hard to overcome those 7 million popular vote advantage in Cal and NY.

But good thing it isn’t about popularity. :wink:

2 Likes