Well well well look at this

Someone needs to call out the NYT for printing so many untrue things in their fictional short story section.

3 Likes

Funny how libs did not find this on their own. They seem to worship at the feet of NYT.

But now caught, they all say “oh… I think that was bad” … now that the damage has been done. LoL.

Fiction, or fantasy? No bombs were mailed. Thats the truth, everything else is fiction or fantasy.

No you got wrong.

Only one side has to watch it.

The media only gets hostility thrown at it because it’s fake.

It’s all their fault.

Trumpers find these things because they have a media ready and willing to feed them things to feed their endless perpetual outrage.

1 Like

Right? The lib mob only apologizes when caught. They’re so predictable LoL.

On the other side we have liberals, Democrats and the corrupt media LYING about President Trump encouraging violence. Calling out the lying POS media for their fake news ad nauseum is the truth!!

President Trumps response on how to handle harassing liberals is a lot less hostile then Obama telling Dems to “bring a gun” and “get in their faces” or tell them to “get in the back of the bus” crap that came out of his big mouth.

Obama never encouraged anything that he promised to pay the legal fees for because he knew it was illegal.

Trump did, in order to incite violence.

Don’t you remember when Obama was telling his voters to shoot Republicans in the face?

2 Likes

What is illegal about paying legal fees for someone? I’m pretty sure President Trump made that comment on the campaign trail & not while in office, unlike Obama who was in office when he made all, or most, of him inciteful comments.

1 Like

I theorize its either a liberal or a Bernie supporter. No way a Trump supporter could do this.

i am as upset about this as i am about harry potter books promoting satanism…

Is no one going to bring up the fact that NYT is not a liberal magazine at all? Trump supporters are so ignorant on most subjects they think a newspaper that support Establishment is liberal. For god sake NYT help push us into a war with Iraq, last I knew most bleeding heart lefty types where against wars. The Idiot Fox news has brain washed them so much they think Clinton is some tree hugging radical when she is just a greedy GOP-lite.

Definitely not everyone.

I must have missed them printing a short story about an Obama assassination. They probably thought that would have been racist and insensitive.

It’s a dumb story, that’s true. How do you feel about the Times printing it? Something you conspicuously avoid mentioning.

:joy: that’s a good one. Show me an editorial by the N.Y. Times that slants conservative even a little bit. I’ll wait.

Crack one. They have conservative columnists. David Brooks and Bret Stephens for starters. Now go ahead and move the goalposts. I’ll wait.