Well well well, 87% in pilot program don't show up for Asylem hearings

Hmm…

Entry on Google:

.gov
looks official

https://judiciary.house.gov/hearing/asylum-abuse-is-it-overwhelming-our-borders-0

Spoiler alert:

" Page not found

The requested page “/hearing/asylum-abuse-is-it-overwhelming-our-borders-0” could not be found."

Oh well.

Apologies…Washington Times not Examiner.

And once you find that story you’ll be able to use the clues to find the actual video testimony to the Judiciary Committee.

And you will find at no point do we know anything about these numbers other than Nathalie Asher says they are so.

1 Like

Got it now. Thanks!

The worst part is these numbers may very well be true. I’m simply not going to accept them merely because an ICE official says they are so.

Even if true, they don’t make the point the OPer is trying to make.

Nathalie Asher used the stats to ask for more money for judges and other officials to have capacity to handle this at the border…something the Dems have shown more than enough times they are willing to do.

Plus discourage this by punishing companies that hire illegals.

Trump would rather waste money on a wall boondoggle and tax American citizens.

1 Like

Aaaah so it’s NOT an anon source (video of who said it)

And isn’t giving wrong testimony to congress a crime?

So you accuse her of committing a crime (false testimony to congress)?

It was in your “article.” Why didn’t Breitbart name either of the “officials?”

Couldn’t tell you.

But apparently wasn’t an anon source as you claimed if another poster says you can find the video of her testifying.

Now if she provided false information, why hasn’t durban refered her for charges?

“An ICE official”

“Another ICE official”

“Not anonymous.”

And Breitbart is “news.”

Wait. Fake news. Alternative facts.

Alrighty then.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Our claim is that your link is from Breitbart and NOT ICE (where this type of information originates)

@Snow96 would you mind providing a link from DHS. That will lend credibility to your OP.

Breitbart certainly does NOT.

Then we can argue the veracity of your OP.

Allan

1 Like

Fake news?

Really?

Someone found an article that links to a video of and ice official testifying before congress. If they would post up a link we could all see what she testifies to and if Durban questions the numbers.

Sounds like REAL news to me.

Denial. Not just a river in Egypt. :roll_eyes:

It’s one matter when one individual—who would have been productive if allowed to stay—misreads & fails to show for his hearing.

http://archive.boston.com/news/education/k_12/articles/2008/05/22/teachers_fight_ends_in_deportation/

But 87% of asylum seekers? Don’t know what to say about that, except possibly they knew they wouldn’t qualify.

Yes… Dishonest people. What other fraud will they commit. You’d have a warrants out for not showing up to court. But, they are more equal than the rest of us…

Trump and a few reps are the only ones with solutions…

Fake news means it didn’t happen.

apparently video evidence it did.

So if she lied why hasn’t Durban refered her for charges?

No fake news means just that. Fake story being portrayed as news.

Again, where are these numbers coming from? Which officials? Please be specific.

1 Like

How is it a fake story?

Did she testify to the numbers or not?

Why don’t you ask the other poster to put up a link to the video. Then we can see.

She who? Your story doesn’t even say who testified. Just that an official testified. I’m asking where you got your numbers from. Again, please be specific.

1 Like

Did I say she lied?

I do not believe I did.

I believe I said just because she said those were the numbers doesn’t make them verified numbers.

I swear I could just have these conversations in my head. I can easily predict the responses I’ll get 99% of the time.

3 Likes

Then it’s not fake

If I quote Donald Trump saying “There are more black people in the United States than there are in Africa” but I write an article saying a government official in the White house said it, does that make it true? Does it make it news?