Well that didn't play out very well for crazy lunatics on our extreme left

Do you think that the President has unlimited immunity while in office?

Well certainly not - IF you accept Trump’s premise of a president having absolute immunity.

You really sure you want that to be the standard?

Didn’t Joe Stalin say that?

He cannot. No “if.”

The President has an oath and loyalty to the Constitution and the people represented.

Does that come with unlimited immunity?

even when you don’t vote for Joe, you get Joe

1 Like

Probably not. That leaves it to the court to decide when and where that immunity ends. Which is what they will be doing.

1 Like

I know that you understand that it is a completely insane concept.

It takes someone who is complete UnAmerican Scum to even press the question.

A bunch of al-Qaeda-in-Iraq lovers, trying to squeal about what’s American or not.

These sad fools really think it means something when they huff that (D)umbassery out of their America-hating mouths.

:rofl:

6 Likes

No…it’s what Jezcoe said.

If you actually read about what’s causing the delay and how court scheduling works as opposed to just parroting what right wing social media is saying, you’d know this.

I present to you normal people, the loony unemployed left:

Trump shouldn’t have immunity, but Biden should be allowed to molest kids in the pool with his hairy legs on live TV while his voters quietly hope for little boys to be turned into little “girls” for them.

:crazy_face:

7 Likes

Yes! UnAmerican Scum!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s been one big clown show since the big Russian collusion lie.

2 Likes

Ewww.

2 Likes

Maybe. We’ll see what the upper courts have to say about it.

Since none of Cons seem to want to answer the absolute immunity question…I’ll go out on a limb a guess they think it depends who the POTUS is.

1 Like

Very good. Don’t forget to Capitalize all the Epic Emo Parts.

:rofl:

2 Likes

They’re caricatures of themselves at this point.

4 Likes

Bull ■■■■ . I just answered it. Will you agree with the upper courts decision or snub your nose at it?

1 Like