Well surprise, surprise The remain in Mexico plan is back

Libs when Trump tells illegals to stay in Mexico: “RACIST! FASCIST! BIGOT!”

Libs when Biden tells illegals to stay in Mexico: “But they HAD to!”

:clown_face:

1 Like

Or, don’t clik on that thread, it burns.

Jbiden is a racist xenophobe.

so no more hordes?

1 Like

Ok so when do all the violators of US immigration laws get rounded up and send back to where they came from?

Why? Did someone in the J’Biden clown show figure enough new mail in Dimbulbcrat voters were already here?

1 Like

So are the streets of San Francisco. Maybe we should help our own citizens first.

Why do folks ignore what is going on in our own backyard insisting we can fix things for everyone else?

America didn’t creat the ■■■■ hole these illegals wound up in. The dumbasses that a portion of the American electorate voted into office did.
UNITY
LOL
Suckers

Absolutely false. Those -holes are the direct result of “remain in Mexico”.

That’s not true. They are a direct result of those people not following the process and trying to jump the line. And Jbiden Inc encouraging them to do it for political purposes.

Nope, the Obama-J’Biden administration expanded migration and built the concentration camps. Trump used them during the RIM efforts to control the flow and process of illegals. J’Biden blew the whole thing up with his open invitations, promises of free stuff and cancellations of the Trump RIM program and building of border wall.
Pick up the remote, switch off CNN and find something less TDS saturated and with more information credibility.

This is just not true.

The bottom-less pit question. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

What is true, is that Reagan said all of this illegal immigration would be dealt with in 1986 if it was agreed to legalize 12 million illegal aliens. Now here we are, still dealing with this same problem, that’s been exacerbated by COVID…and accelerated by Biden promising them free healthcare. Both sides of the aisle are equally responsible and one of the main reasons I voted for Trump in 2020. I didn’t believe he’d do anything in 2016 so my motivation for voting for him, was to punish both sides of the aisle but…he surprised me. He’s the only POTUS in the last 60 years to attempt to do what he promised…a planned healthcare plan being the only exception.

1 Like

Yes it is.

There’s more at Fled Cruz.

1 Like

Well if they wound up in California maybe America (part of it) did create that ■■■■ hole. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Was it unsustainable back in the mid 1800s when the poor flooded in.

Allan

Good Lord. I lost a point just reading that one.

1 Like

Perhaps you can elucidate why 2021 nativist thinking is different than 1850s nativist thinking.

Allan