Well it looks like the options for independent voters is between two mentally deficient and sexually perverted individuals?

In her permanent record?

Yes, I pretty much agree. Trump’s personal life not exactly an example of moral rectitude.

The dilemma for Democrats is that they attempted to blackball Justices Thomas and Gorsuch based on far-flimsier allegations. Keeping Biden on the ticket shreds any pretense about the true nature of their earlier objections to Thomas and Gorsuch.

1 Like

Here’s this year’s grammar lesson/election decision point.

In 2000, 2004, 2008, and 2012, I was cool with either candidate. Decent people.

But what is with 2016 and 2020?!?! What have we done to deserve the utter garbage that has been placed in front of us?

Submit.

With those tiny hands?

Trump needs a second term to get the economy back to where he had it.

I have stated I would hate to have Trump as an inlaw.

That said marrying into the Biden clan would be far worse.

1 Like

Supported the empire.
This is the tail end of asabiyyah where the degeneracy seeps out from cracks.

We get the candidates we deserve. 96% of polled Republicans approve of Donald - why should the party seek out better?

:rofl: okay

In 2016, we took the bottom off of the barrel and reached beyond the bottom to pull out candidates.

In 2020, we’ve brought in a bulldozer and are now digging up candidates from a subterranean level.

Hunter Biden is damaged.

All the Trump clan are respectable.

Stop wheeze you’re killing me!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That isn’t my desire.

I like Trump. He has worked tirelessly through this crisis. I hope he enjoys his time at Camp David.

“All the Trump clan are respectable”

I suppose if you find adulterous, corrupt, pathological liars respectable.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That wasn’t necessary.

I don’t do that to you.

Your difference of opinion is no matter to me.

Trump is a remarkable figure and a stellar leader.

And you respect him?

Why do you keep asking?

At what level? Do you admire him more than your parents or grandparents? More than your other family members or friends? Did he create some amazing business or find a cure for a terrible disease?

You know what. I can’t stand him as a person, but his policies are much better than what Biden’s would be.

1 Like

On the professional level I respect any business person over any politician.

1 Like