Well it looks like the options for independent voters is between two mentally deficient and sexually perverted individuals?

biden does

Who knows. Maybe? But it seems like they have begun the process of consolidating around him so I’d say it’s unlikely. The election is only six months away.

We have seen how the left views and talks about republicans, and I saw republicans instead of Trump supporters because right now he has 96% support in his base,also it’s not as one sided as you are making it out libs yuk yuk yuk.

Covington Catholic, Kavanaugh hearings, basket of deplorables, treating people wearing a MAGA hat on par with someone in and SS outfit etc… Trump himself is a target rich environment as is Biden whether democrats like it or not and voters would be best attacking these two men instead of fellow Americans. Or if the democrats do win they will continue to face complete opposition to every piece of legislature that is put on the table which has been getting worse and over the past decade.

If people want anything done in terms of policy the hyper-partisan attacks on the opposing voters needs to stop or at least slow down. Politicians could care less they still get to remain in office and be our chess pieces if that as well expect of them.

1 Like

News to me…

There has to be options in place for that. What if he has heart attack or a stroke tomorrow? Clearly there are circumstances that could derail any nominee.

Was that proven?

I don’t really think he does… but according to some people here if he doesn’t prove he doesn’t beat his wife… then he must beat his wife

Would be nice to see that happen, even back to the levels it did in the 1980s. But this is a brave new world. Mendacity, corruption, and idiocy aren’t just excused but celebrated depending on the letter behind the person’s name. The right doesn’t get all the blame, the left isn’t innocent. Donald isn’t even the cause, just the most virulent and foul representation of a greater malaise he’s taken advantage of.

1 Like

Undoubtedly there are, but that doesn’t come without upheaval and negative repercussions. I suspect right now the DNC regards damage control for Biden the lessee burden compared to seeking out an entirely new candidate to vet and rally around.

If ir were up to me, I’d start playing video of Joe’s creepiness with a voice over of his little talk about hair sniffing and kids playing with his leg hairs non stop.

Personally I have come to view this primary process as very flawed. I didn’t view Trump as the Republicans best option and I didn’t Biden as the Democrats best option.

We agree wholeheartedly - at present Trumpism is Republicanism is Trumpism.

Admire – eh not so much.
Respect – anyone that can have that many businesses as an ongoing venture (yea I know he’s had a couple of bankruptcies) and have the guts to run for office I admire.

1 Like

Don’t like Trump, he is full of himself. Admitted adulterer at least in the past. Don’t like his personality. I respect neither of them, though policy wise, Trump has kept to his word. Biden is creepy pervert and i disagree with him on about everything. The old hold your nose vote,

1 Like

No. No.

There is a difference. The age of the victims.

A pedophile or a player?

2 Likes

Likely only Biden could definitely state if he’s ever been unfaithful. Getting divorced is in public records. Seemed odd me to claim something unknown and I don’t want proof and actually just thought we were talking back and forth. There’s not many here I’d even attempt conversation.

Lesson learned.

Noted.

[quote=“Hexenbiest, post:23, topic:230808, full:true”]

We have seen how the left views and talks about republicans, and I saw republicans instead of Trump supporters because right now he has 96% support in his base,also it’s not as one sided as you are making it out libs yuk yuk yuk.

I believe that poll taken was that he has 96% support of all Republicans, not his base.

Or if the democrats do win they will continue to face complete opposition to every piece of legislature that is put on the table which has been getting worse and over the past decade.

Not if the Democrats hold the House and win the WH and Senate.