Well it does seem democrat party is for sale

I agree. 20 percent or more of extreme left-wing, OWS will stay home thus effecting entire party. Other 20 percent or so will be so disgusted with democrat party they will vote against em.

Either way it seems your entire party is now being bought up.

and a lot of people are not happy about it.

Donald J. Trump :heavy_check_mark: @realDonaldTrump

· 2h

What Mini Mike is doing is nothing less than a large scale illegal campaign contribution. He is “spreading” money all over the place, only to have recipients of his cash payments, many former opponents, happily joining or supporting his campaign. Isn’t that called a payoff? …

Donald J. Trump :heavy_check_mark: @realDonaldTrump

…Mini is illegally buying the Democrat Nomination. They are taking it away from Bernie again. Mini Mike, Major Party Nominations are not for sale! Good luck in the debate tomorrow night and remember, no standing on boxes!

12:51 PM - Feb 18, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

14.2K people are talking about this

Ah there it is, though I hear something about this on radio coming home.

1 Like

Color me unsurprised that the President of the United States doesn’t understand how campaign finance laws work.

Does that change anything? Bloomberg is buying libs beloved party.

The President should fully staff the FEC commissioner position so they can achieve a quorum and do something about this.

1 Like

I’m not…I’m laughing.

I predicted a major realignment before 2016 election if Trump gets elected but holy ■■■■■■ didn’t predicted this.
:rofl:

Trump doesn’t have to do anything about it…the people will. :wink:

If the campaign contributions that Bloomberg is making, there 100% should be something done about it.

I think that we should both be agreement that the regulatory apparatus that has been broken by neglect should be made whole so the public can look into illegal campaigning.

Agree?

I don’t really disagree but anything that gets done now trump will be accused of interfering with election, abuse of power etc.

And you know it. Need to let it play out, better chance something will get done after the election. :wink:

I think that fully staffing the FEC so they can have a quorum is actually part of the President’s job.

So… not an abuse of power.

Not staffing it… which is what has been happening and therefore it can’t operate is a dereliction of his duty imo.

1 Like

Stop wasting my ■■■■■■■ time…big boys are talking.

Oh come on…the media will have field day if FEC does anything. It’s the perception that will fuel this conspiracy.

Not yet this will be my first time if he makes it to the Washington state primary. Do you think he will win New York? That’s your state isn’t it?

I would applaud him for it and say that the media is being stupid.

Because it is literally his job to fill those positions.

If they interfere in anyway the media and idiots in congress will be claiming abuse. Don’t BS me.

Time for action is after American people witness it for themselves…maybe then they can act on some reform. But right now the political climate won’t allow it.

Beside…I really want to see the reaction. I believe it’s going to be a real hoot.

Staffing the FEC isn’t interfering.

It is doing his job.

1 Like

You act like they want someone watching the elections?

It’s not staffing that the FEC needs - it’s Commissioners.

The FEC can’t do anything. There are only three commissioners sitting on the FEC today - they don’t have a quorum to vote on anything.

Trump has yet to nominate a single person to the FEC.