Weird forum quirk

If you have nothing but capital letters in a post, the edito doesn’t recognize it as a complete sentence.

Totally bizarre.

TESTING!

NO YELLlNG ALLOWED!!!

Hey! How come I can’t do that?

Another thing that I have not figured out is where the edit button is hidden. Anybody?

People smarter than me are working on bringing the edit button back. There was an issue and it had to go away for a little while.

quirk I don’t like. I’m used to emphasizing words with and * on either side. Here is must makes it italicized. Like this word.

Okay snow96, thank you

I tricked it.

NO YELLlNG ALLOWED!!!

I don’t know what you did, but by quoting you, I brought over whatever you tricked it with (LOL)!

Another silly thing is when you use blockquote it actually shows that word. You just have to take it out, but if you leave it in, as I did the first couple of times, you have that in your quote as well.

The i is a lowercase L

THlS lS SO DOPE!

The old Forum did that too. For example, if you typed only “LOL” it would display as “lol.”

The bold function (two ** on each side) works to emphasize words, but what I miss for that purpose is the underline function.

By the way … can they do away with that silly ten character limit? It serves no purpose except to irritate.

Now you can’t even post all caps…it won’t let you.

WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?

Try that without explicitly having my response there.

Make you actually reply. I’d like to see it upped to like 50 characters

I agree with the ten-character limit. Fifty actually makes more sense.