Weaponization of Government is a Myth

And like most myths, begins with true events…

2 Likes

Are you sure the accusations are false? Should family members of politicians be immune from prosecution because some people will always assume it’s political?

1 Like

that’s rich.

I’m sure Brandon will fire the prosecutor…

3 Likes

So does that mean yes, you’re sure the accusations are false? Do you think family members of politicians should be immune?

I think the DOJ chose to do this now because of who he is and how weak Manchin is looking.

3 Likes

Yeah, the timing is fishy.

1 Like

But I keep getting told here that Democrats hate Manchin.

They don’t hate the majority though

7 Likes

Is it even possible that the son of a politician in West Virginia might owe penalties for not following environmental policies for his coal companies? You know companies get penalties all the time right? Are they always political if they’re on the son of a politician. Or just a Republican?

2 Likes

Typically, they would negotiate a settlement. Is that not the case only because he’s the son of a republican candidate? Hey, they have the power to do what they want. This is what they chose. The details will come out. There was likely some violations. The fines are likely excessive.

I saw that movie! Steven Segal wasn’t it?

1 Like

You’re basing this on nothing.

So what has the DOJ done here? It appears they’ve taken what may be a dispute about where a pile of rocks go after you take it out of a mine and turned it into a political case.

2 Likes

I’m basing it on the history of the EPA.

2 Likes

Pure happenstance. :rofl:

1 Like

So you also know nothing about this. Got it.

4 Likes

And you have your fingers in your ears. Make a moose face!

1 Like

Anyone remember when we used to debate topics on this forum?

Start a thread. I’ll debate you.

4 Likes