We Will Regret ever doing the Shutdown

Solution was the wrong word on my part.

So that’s a no, for a COVID vaccine.

Thanks for playing.

Lol, for now and in a much shorter timespan.

Without being too pedantic it wouldn’t be the first woman president; it would be the first woman president of the USA.

By that logic, we can take the final tally for China Flu and subtract 23% at best and we’ll know. Of course we’ll have to assume everyone who got the flu shot lived, I’m ok with that.

Not that much shorter.
CDC is estimating between Oct 4- Apr 20, 24k-62k deaths to the flu.

Covid started later but will run later. Pretty much a wash.

What’s a china flu?

2.5 Million Americans die every year for a variety of reasons and covid19 will add thousands more just like influenza & pneumonia does but it will certainly not double the national death rate. Good grief! :roll_eyes:

The social distancing measures enacted by the state governors has been credited for potentially saving millions

1 Like

Can you show where a bad flu season has stressed our medical industry like this virus has?

3 Likes

You’re practically a communist then

It hasn’t prevented a single case. Delay and prevent are not synonyms.

1 Like

Hard to tell if people are being serious or not here sometimes

4 Likes

Correct, thanks to social distancing. Even Trump agrees with that one

1 Like

I doubt the left will have a great remedy but we can learn from our history…

The three major downturns of the past Century all began under Republican administrations (Hoover, W. Bush, Trump) and their Democratic successors had to muddle through cobbling a fix together.

1 Like

Seriously

1 Like

“China flu”. So last week. This week its all The Who’s fault. Get with the program!

He’s right. You’re going to be exposed.

Probably is one of those folks who take their latex gloves off with their teeth in the store checkout line.

1 Like

She might not even win her seat back in congress this year much less president. She is not loved outside of a niche group. Think Bernie Sanders with half of the support he has. She has a very loud very small following.