We want a Hannity List ... List of Rino Replubicans who support Trump Witch Hunt!

How different is this list compared to the list of RINOs who needed to be voted out because of the need for “true conservatives” back in 2010? 2012? 2014?

What I find most entertaining is that people like the OP are starting to demand ideological purity based on the ideology of Donald Trump. Donald Trump. Let that sink in. A guy who has taken most positions on every subject. A guy who has scammed and conned and lied and manipulated consistently for his own gains. A guy who flies in the face of what so-called conservatives tried to espouse for 8 years under Obama. Yet here they are, lining up neatly behind a shyster.

2 Likes

Why this term? Because Trump has Jews in his extended family.

“Whatever the formal etymology of the offending word, the ignorant people who employ it are not referring to silver-haired patricians at white-shoe law firms. When they mutter the word “shyster,” they’re talking about Jewish lawyers who in their minds are no different from the scheming, devious Shylock.”

You really had to dig deep for something that wrong.

“Professor Cohen concluded the word derives from German Scheisser for an incompetent person, a term known in New York through the many German immigrants there. Mike Walsh considered it obscene because it derives from Scheisse, ■■■■■ through the image of an incontinent old man. This is plausible, because British slang at the same period included the same word, meaning a worthless person; the usual spelling was shicer, though it appeared also as sheisser, shiser and shycer. It’s recorded first in print in Britain in 1846, but must be significantly older in the spoken language. (It was taken to Australia and from the 1850s was used there for an unproductive gold mine.) It may have been exported to New York by London low-lifers.”

You obviously have never read the order that special counsel Mueller was given. Never read the scope of his authority to act in the probe. Further, the investigation is ongoing, we are not privy yet to the full extent of what he has uncovered.

Amen! Right on the money.

What in the hell do the Jews have to do with this topic? Lol!

WUDS

I called it first back in August of 2015.

WUDS

World Upside Down Sickness

Started noticing it as more Right Wing folks started lining up for a seat on the Trump band wagon.

The world had turned upside down.

Everything that was hated about Barack Obama was then being embraced and even praised as it came from Donald Trump.

WUDS

I know alot of words that I don’t consider racial epithets and can show historically their use was not malicious. But if I used them today, here, libs would deficate a brick and rent their clothes at the offence I created.

Wow. That’s a whole lot of projection and frankly offensive. You’re obviously insinuating that I’m anti-Semitic and I expect that you’ll remove post. However, I doubt that you will. You’ve certainly shown your lack of class yet again in your haste to denigrate your political opposition. Again, no shock to me.

1 Like

and all that was defended or ignored about Bill Clinton and his enabler was all of a sudden … the most heinous set of crimes against humanity when Trump was accused.

just posting an article

libs set the tone of the forum.

the hatred for Trump and his supporters is very very strong and it manifests itself here in the entire spectrum of accusations from innuendo to outright lies about us.

No. Your implication was clear. And noted.

And yet all of the threads that were started, and the posters who at one point would proclaim “liberals hate America”, “liberals side with the terrorists”. Even one poster would proclaim that liberals were jihadists. How can you state that libs set the tone?

And again, again, you never saw such hatred for Obama, where pages and pages of threads that were started based on him wearing mom jeans, tan suits, dijon mustard on a hamburger, wearing a bike helmet, chewing gum. The pure vile and loathing about him taking a vacation or playing golf. Or how dare his wife want kids to eat healthier in school. Some of the words used to describe her were revolting.

But apparently all that history on these boards get ignored when poor poor Trump is not well liked. Boo hoo.

Not by me or anyone else I know personally, or really by anyone else that I have seen.

75 Charges against 19 Witches. Four Witches are cooperating and Five Witches have pleaded guilty!

LOL, Dont Stop!

1 Like

You poor, poor child, so mistreated, so put upon by evil Libs.

As Right Wing icon Michelle Malkin says, “Boo Freaking Hoo!”

Grab your big boy boxers and your bootstraps, pull them up, and get over it.

:slight_smile:

And I’m the king of France.

You see… we can both make up stuff.

Your made up fantasy is what I responded to Mr. King Sir.

partisan republicans