We want a Hannity List ... List of Rino Replubicans who support Trump Witch Hunt!

Sean … We want A LIST of Congressmen … Who Support the Trump Witch Hunt … #HanityList#VoteOutRinos … We need that list now before Primaries … Will put Great Pressure on RINOS … and help elect Good politicians. We Need that List! … Start with Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan at the Top!!!

The thing about attacking something as a “Witch Hunt” is that it doesn’t really work when investigators are catching witches left and right.

4 Likes

Paul Ryan has already announced he will not seek reelection and will leave office in January of 2019.

Senator Mitch McConnell is not up for reelection until the 2020 campaign cycle.

He will be 78 years old in 2020, which means he would be 79 at the start of his next term if he should win reelection, and he would be 85 at the end of it. I am betting he announces he will not seek another term of office.

Or when the “witch hunt” was initiated by the very people crying “witch hunt.”

2 Likes

Hey, calling it a “constitutionally legitimate probe into possible illegal activities” just doesn’t have the same zing of calling it a “witch hunt”.

:thinking:

4 Likes

Who’s “we?”

You want a list of Congressman who support special counsel Mueller’s legally authorized and constitutionally legitimate probe into possible illegal activities involving suspected Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election?

What you are wanting is a list of Congressmen who actually support the rule of law in this country, in order to try to get them voted out of office.

That makes so much Donny Deplorable Dummy sense.

:thinking:

2 Likes

Much like the actual Salem witch trials its all based on hysteria, a lie, and a scam supposedly looking for collusion but no one caught up in this web of lies has been accused of “collusion” or vote tampering. It’s all been some kind of process crime or a 12 year old totally unrelated crime, its so transparently stupid and sad that the delusional PTSD crowd hang onto this investigation.

Thanks to toxic LIBERALISM this country had been reduced to conspiracy theories like Truthers, Birthers and now this Colluders and Trump Haters crap. This is how countries and societies are divided and destroyed.

1 Like

You want a list of people who are waiting for the process to be completed… In other words, a list of sensible public servants.

1 Like

It’s funny to hear people who pretend to support the constitution condemning constitutional processes.

1 Like

uh huh.

So…micheal flynn lying…12 year old crime? Papadapolous lying…12 year old crime? Gates?

Wow, that’s a new one. Liberals are to blame for birthers.

Conservative gaslighting has reached an all time high.

1 Like

Exactly. It’s not about party lines. It’s about the rule of law.

1 Like

I think you meant to say “leftist liberal progressives.”

“Birthers” are liberals now? LOL

1 Like

I legit thought this was a Trump tweet, had to google it.

1 Like

this view is shared only by those who are partisans, who only see Republicans and Democrats, who are slow to realize that Trump has the support of neither. He’s best described as a populist. The people -American citizens at least - rose up while partisans were busy trying to divide the country.

Irrelevant to the point I made, which didn’t mention party.

I simply stated that the very people crying “witch hunt” are the ones who initiated the “witch hunt” in the first place.

Yes please do run a slate of extreme wing conspiracy theorists ala Roy Moores et al on November, instead of moderates. I’d love to see how that goes down.

1 Like

I want a RINO list!!! Wouldn’t President Trump also be on that RINO list??? Trump used to be a Democrat, and he has donated a lot of money to Democratic Politicians in the past. Recently, Trump signed the omnibus bill that got more votes from Democratic Senators than from Republican Senators.

1 Like