We Need More Gun Laws

That’s a semi fair point. Much of the prison population is due to Marijuana laws that admittedly need to go away.

That said: Did or did not NJ let a violent weapons offender off the hook with a slap on the wrist?

Pre-clearance. I like it.

Always.

Credit? It’s a bad thing.

Two people from Texas are dead because of New Jersey.

What?

Personally. I don’t care if someone chooses to smoke pot. I think it should be treated about the same as alcohol.

This was in response to Sik saying we had the largest prison population. If we weren’t locking people up for pot use we wouldn’t.

Much of the prison population is not there for marijuana.

We aren’t.

They absolutely did and wrongfully so. And it’s a sad state of affairs. But you addressed liberal system not Nj.

It is the liberal system. This just happened to be NJ.

In some ways you’re right. The numbers locked up for possession only is pretty small.

But if it wasn’t illegal, trafficking with intent to distribute, and smuggling would no longer be a thing either, at least for pot.

I’m not in favor of all drugs being legalized. In fact I can’t think of one besides pot I’m in favor of and I can’t even use it. Pretty sure I’m allergic. It makes me vomit even in small quantities.

I don’t disagree about it being illegal. Nobody is in prison for simple possession.

Right, he’d just use something else like a bomb or his truck.

If he were sitting in prison where he belonged all those options would have been denied him.

No law is going to prevent someone hell bent on committing a mass killing from attaining the means to do so if they are free.

I totally disagree. The coming out from under a vicious regime the rules by force…is a good thing.

It’s Oklahoma’s fault.

In Oklahoma in 2011, Kinnunen was charged with felony assault and battery with a dangerous weapon after attacking the owner of a doughnut shop. He was also charged with arson in a separate offense in which he was accused of starting a fire at a cotton field with flaming tampons. Police also said that he forced his underage to throw around a flaming football.

An Oklahoma judge in 2012 ruled him mentally incompetent to stand trial and committed him to a psychiatric facility. A year later, he pleaded guilty after the charges were downgraded to misdemeanors.

No, wait, it’s Texas’ fault.

In 2008, he was charged with aggravated assault in Texas. The charged was later downgraded to misdemeanor deadly conduct.

Who had him last?

The shooter was not supposed to have a gun and the mother of the three kids has been notified, Rynor added.

1 Like

This violence happened in California and it’s getting worse each year. So applying lib rules, doesn’t this mean California should be eradicated?

Here’s 2019

1 Like

2 Likes